Villanelle

Will the ARTPOOP leak damage her already large % drop?

Dont come in saying, "blah blah bionic, lotus, etc." because we know ny12

So artpop has leaked nearly 2 weeks early, will ADHD change their first week prediction sales? 

Imo it will be an 80%-85% drop from the BTW sales ny12

I don't think so. I honestly think leaks have no effect, coz if you were gonna buy it, you'd still buy it, and if you were gonna download a leak, you'd wait till someone uploaded the album after its release so...

I just think its fanbases whose faves flop that say it damages, but really it doesnt

It definitely will. Only a few more minutes until someone gets in on torrents. Most people torrent these things. I think it will still pull impressive numbers. More importantly, it has the substance for longevity.

To quote Whitney Houston

"I Don't like my albums to peak too early and then drop. I'm for longevity"

It definitely will. Only a few more minutes until someone gets in on torrents. Most people torrent these things. I think it will still pull impressive numbers. More importantly, it has the substance for longevity.

To quote Whitney Houston

"I Don't like my albums to peak too early and then drop. I'm for longevity"

How ironic considering the current state of her being

Thats not what i said, keep trying ny12

The problem is you never say much, so I have to say it for you. You're welcome, as always dear, but I can't keep schooling you for free. :sistren:

Comin' for the late great....

Let's hope so. :)

#SomebodyKillThisBitchAlready

Just why do people get pleasure out of being hurtful to others? How really would it benefit you if she died? It wouldn't affect you in any way, but it would make so, so many people distraught.

So what if she did copy Madonna or anyone else? So what if she comes across as pretentious about her work? There are worse crimes. She brings me and so many others so much joy.

The problem is you never say much, so I have to say it for you. Your welcome, as always dear, but I can't keep schooling you for free.

What are you even saying...you said she doesnt like to peak too soon and wants longevity. She died of a drug overdose and she lost her voice in the early 00s. ITS IRONIC

Yes i know she had a 27 octave vocal range, yes i know xtina struggle, yes i know that the body guard is the best selling soundtrack of all time.

she died. get a grip and school yourself in some shade ny12

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.