Crimson Revenge

Proof Perez Hilton is Catfishing the internet making bad articles about gaga

http://www.gigwise.com/news/85660/early-bad-review-of-lady-gagas-artpop-slams-star-for-trying-too-hard
 Perez is making fake accounts using other people's pictures, and writing bad articles about gaga.

He trashes gaga while praising everything katy and madonna does.

He's a Catfish!
Look at the comments!

Jemuel DaSilva Aka Perez Hilton
(insert awful comment)
www.leftcoaststory.com

Chloe Humphries
I've read online that you're actually another alter ego of Angela Cheng. You have exactly the same writing style, post nothing but Gaga-bashing tripe, and are intellectually challlenged. Grow up, and if you're gonna go under several different names, at least make an effort to not make it sound like they're the same person. Jerk.

Manuel Perez
He is an alter-ego, by what I've seen on other posts it is PEREZ HILTON, After checking their twitter I do not doubt it for a single second. All these people are added to each other and all added PEREZ HILTON, 90% of what they have upfront is straight out about Gaga and how she is over, reductive, and trying too hard, the irony. They all keep linking to Perez Hilton's account. And as I followed the Examiner I know the claims the Cheng alter-ego made about the black rape and family dying is complete bogus. Everyone was calling her/him out on making a bogus biased review and how the accounts are fake.

Oh, and on that note, all the pictures these alter-egos use are stolen form the internet. If you need any more proof it is Perez Hilton then you should read Cheng's review of Prism on the Examiner where she technically says Katy is the best thing since slice bread, just like Perez Hilton has been lately on his blog. Mind you I like Katy but Perez Hilton's bias is just too familiar on this post.

disgusting vomit1

Perez Hilton is bat shxt crazy

We all know it's him or someone he's paying.

Angela Cheng seems to always be the first person to make bad reviews about gaga's songs even when they leak.  I looked at another 'blogger' who always makes bad reviews about gaga 'sabrina' I looked at her twitter account, and she was sending perez hilton bad reviews she made about gaga while praising katy.

Swine.

90% of these gaga hating bloggers follow perez hilton lol

The Guardian, The Examiner, idolator, huffington post always seem to be the first sites to trash gaga.

I can't believe they changed the journalist definition adding "bloggers"

Bloggers are nothing but biased people who receive money from record labels, singers, and perez to bash others.

90% of these gaga hating bloggers follow perez hilton lol

The Guardian, The Examiner, idolator, huffington post always seem to be the first sites to trash gaga.

I can't believe they changed the journalist definition adding "bloggers"

Bloggers are nothing but biased people who receive money from record labels, singers, and perez to bash others.

Not far off from many journalists tho.  :tehe:

Angela Chang praised Gaga and bashed Madonna in this article not sure what to think. I think her and that Sabrina chick are paid by Perez

http://www.examiner.com/article/madonna-blond-ambition-vs-lady-gaga-born-this-way-ball-tour

Lady Gaga is back and is expected to deliver the greatest album since "Thriller." Since the greatest female artist in the history of performance art is about to return, we thought it would be a good time to compare her latest groundbreaking tour to that of the former Queen of Pop, Madonna.

Born This Way Ball tour

This tour kicked off in April of 2012 and even though Mother Monster had to cut the tour short because of a hip injury, it has often been called the greatest tour ever by a female artist. The sets were groundbreaking, the music was breathtaking, and it set the standard for concert performances everywhere.

Blond Ambition tour

In May of 1990, a fading pop tart known as Madonna attempted to take on the world. Instead, she played to venues that weren't completely full, angry audiences and many accusing her of lip-synching her hits. However, at the time, the Blond Ambition tour set a new standard for theatrical performances.

The singing

On the Born This Way Ball tour, Lady Gaga sang every single note live. Critics praised her Whitney Houston-like vocals. She was even able to sing every note when barfing on stage. That's because (unlike Madonna), Lady Gaga is a real singer

Madonna lip-synced almost every performance on the Blond Ambition tour. She sounded like a cat in heat every time she actually attempted to sing live.

The dancing

Lady Gaga proved to be an amazing dancer on the Born This Way Ball tour. She is the best dancer in pop music since Michael Jackson. Her dance moves are fierce, angelic, and groundbreaking.

On the Blond Ambition tour, Madonna danced like a crippled chicken. Her dance moves were graceless and slow. Madonna should have left the dancing for her background dancers.

Tour impact

It's safe to say that the Born This Way Ball tour had more of an impact on popular music and culture than the Blond Ambition tour. This is why Lady Gaga is the all-time Queen of Pop.

Not sure it is there are other articles with that account praising Gaga and bashing other artists.

Lady Gaga proved to be an amazing dancer on the Born This Way Ball tour. She is the best dancer in pop music since Michael Jackson. Her dance moves are fierce, angelic, and groundbreaking.

It definitely is fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>