Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mrs. Puff

Lily Allen got Married Today

article-2002464-0C83649600000578-534_634x839.jpg

Leaving the church with her new husband, Lily Allen couldn't have looked happier today. As she made her way to the vintage Bentley car the 26-year-old singer had a broad smile on her face as Sam Cooper placed a protective arm around her waist.

The couple were grinning from ear to ear savoring their first few moments as husband and wife.

Lily looked radiant as she arrived at St James church in Cranham giving fans a first glimpse of her Chanel wedding dress.

As she greeted crowds of her fans gathering outside the church she looked stunning in the Delphine Manivet creation which appeared to have taken inspiration from the styles of 1920s.

Lily and Sam have been together since July 2009 but they've been friends for years. In the past Lily has described Sam as the "love of her life, saying: 'Sam treats me differently. He's told me he'll look after me forever.

'That's what I've always wanted - someone to look after me.

'We've never had one argument and there's nothing about him that annoys me.'

source

She looks lovely but her husband kinda reminds me of Susan Boyle in the face.. +laughcry+

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.