Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kirjava

Official Legend X listening party thread

All right! aretha1

Check the history of this legendary thread/summary of everything that has happened:

Spoiler

We've been slayed by Stripped, we've been amazed by Back to Basics, we brought justice for Bionic and made a mess while Lotus wouldn't play and it all turned into some sexual-therapy mess but in the end we listened to that album as well. After postponing it for a month we finally did the Stripped DVD too. fall1

And later we watched the B2B DVD. oprah1

The following listening party was an absolute failure, but it can only get better. dead2

To the next one no one showed up expect for XF4ever and Andy. um2 Whatever, we had a flawless convo and all you flops can stay mad. sass1

The following one introduced the Horny Hearts Club as we all got desperately thristy, but it was amazing, cuz we could share our sex-thoughts. cry7

In the next one we had an Xtina-Videography-Marathon, and it slayed. oprah2

I can't remember what happened in the other one but I know it was kind of a flop fall1 Lastly, we finally had another proper one. cry1

After not having a party for almost a year we got Cursetina'd and plug.dj was shut down. ny3 But it got back on! xtina10

Our welcome-back bash was the pre-party for the singles megarate with the mighty OG trio of Andy, Marie and I sass1 And the next day the official listening party tying in with the singles megarate was a great success (except one thing) but we remedied that situation and enjoyed ourselves with new listening party members and the old gang. antm1

The latest one, once again slayed and we played our national anthem Sexy Back like 6 times. ny1

After a long hiatus, we had a marvelous come-back with new members on board. jj2

From now on this is the official listening party thread! legend1Whenever you guys feel like getting together and jamming to X or any other pop-bitch or random-indie-fave just post what, when and we'll arrange it. gaycat1

Get ready! cry1

Come and join us here!

Sincerely,

Your one and only host: Kirjava the Lazy Slut hay1

My body is ready cry1

How are we doing this. Are you gonna post the song and tell us to listen and are we skipping the intro dead2

I just realized, that I have I Will Be and That's what love can do added to my tracklist dead2

But I'll skip them for you guys. ny10

I was thinking waiting for some other stans to come in, then we start to listen to the WHOLE album at the same time and we post like crazy. cry1

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.