Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Rico

have fun at shitney's "concert"!

just saw the Big Fat Bass live vid... :-&

why do people even spend money to watch her?? i can do that in the bathroom myself!!!!!!!!!! +tehe3+

Uhm, even Pigrez Hilton, her #1 hater said she's improved a lot. She will dance better + sing live.

Stay fucking mad that your fave can't perform to save her fucking life :lmfao:

I didn't see livenation selling anyone else's tickets for $10, except for the Jonas Brothers. +laughcry+ Come back to me when her tour wins awards, sells out every night, and last for 3 years with 200+ shows. Most would rather see the real queen instead of some average artist. +smoke+

Rihanna will never be a touring artist like Gaga, Gaga is the queen of touring!

just saw the Big Fat Bass live vid... :-&

why do people even spend money to watch her?? i can do that in the bathroom myself!!!!!!!!!! +tehe3+

Maybe cause she actually does something instead of complaining her ass off +laughcry+

Don't you have anything better to do?

Rihanna is the queen of giving blowjobs for decent tracks oprah1

What about Britney? She doesn't write her own music. Rih is highly involved in everything she does.

For those who have no taste and go to shitty tours like Riri's & Britney, let me show you real talent.

ETA: Messed up lol...reposting them soon

Seriously don't bring Gaga into this. We all know Gaga has the most talent in the game atm.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.