Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Rico

have fun at shitney's "concert"!

She's going to sing 40% of the concert live +bravo+ A new record!

while even Riri, Katy, and Ke$ha (who are slagged on for their poor vocals) continue to sing 100% live...

girll did u even see Rilatest tour?? this bitch is dancing, (REAL) singing, sexyness, lap dancing, achually talking to the audience..

brits fake ass singing, stiff ass dancing, like wtf??

britney is dead, the industry squeezed out as much as they can (kanye shrug)

omg you are so fucking pressed.

Rihanna doesn't even attempt to do shit on stage so who are you to talk? +lol+ She just stands there and walks from one point of the stage to another :lmfao:

Rih>>>>Brit all around. It's the naked truth.

No Rihanna fan should be throwing shade when Rifund sold her tickets for $10 during the Last Girl on Earth Tour.

Anyways, I wouldn't consider it a tour. More like karaoke night at the local popeyes. ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

That's because she is bipolar.

Keep the personal insults out of this section +arrow+ You have nothing better to say, you can't even defend Rihtarda +tehe3+

No Rihanna fan should be throwing shade when Rifund sold her tickets for $10 during the Last Girl on Earth Tour.

Anyways, I wouldn't consider it a tour. More like karaoke night at the local popeyes. ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

Actually livenation does $10 every June or July with no fees for select concerts & I think Rihanna's ten #1's, selling out the O2 ten times, never ending success speaks it's self. +whatever+

Keep the personal insults out of this section +arrow+ You have nothing better to say, you can't even defend Rihtarda +tehe3+

Bipolar. Biploar. Two faced. Bipolar.

The thing is a week ago you were stanning for her, and a week from now you'll be stanning for her, because your bipolar.

girll did u even see Rilatest tour?? this bitch is dancing, (REAL) singing, sexyness, lap dancing, achually talking to the audience..

brits fake ass singing, stiff ass dancing, like wtf??

britney is dead, the industry squeezed out as much as they can (kanye shrug)

Real dancing? Are you fucking kidding me? +laughcry+

Britney may be stiff, but at least she does real choreo :lmfao:

Bipolar. Biploar. Two faced. Bipolar.

The thing is a week ago you were stanning for her, and a week from now you'll be stanning for her, because your bipolar.

I still stan for Rihanna, but Britney>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

STFU would look good on you btw.

might as well watch a slideshow of Britney's performances on youtube. practically the same thing ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

She's going to sing 40% of the concert live +bravo+ A new record!

while even Riri, Katy, and Ke$ha (who are slagged on for their poor vocals) continue to sing 100% live...

Well I'd rather have good vocals for 40% of the concert than shitty out of breath vocals from the other bitches +laughcry+

Actually livenation does $10 every June or July with no fees for select concerts & I think Rihanna's ten #1's, selling out the O2 ten times, never ending success speaks it's self. +whatever+

I didn't see livenation selling anyone else's tickets for $10, except for the Jonas Brothers. +laughcry+ Come back to me when her tour wins awards, sells out every night, and last for 3 years with 200+ shows. Most would rather see the real queen instead of some average artist. +smoke+

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.