Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

xx ilove uxx

#TwoYearsFeelingLikeKesha

tumblr_lmn9n3sRUY1qk8gxco1_500.png

On August 7, 2009 debut single TiK ToK was released, the song that we owe much of the success K$ is having right now,the song that at that moment made us love this 22 year old girl.In August 7 of this year it´ll be 2 years since then,for that and taking into account that is really hard for us to make something related to Ke$ha trend on twitter, we are asking you (on August 7) to meet on Twitter and tweet #TwoYearsFeelingLikeKesha

Beyond if we make it or not. At least it would be nice if we try and see how much #TeamKesha can make.

Tip : Use the HashTag just one time for tweet so I´ll be not be taken as SPAM.

Source

I'll be staying home doing this wishing I was meeting her in Miami that day :'(

I seriously would, like seriously, but my dad thinks he has a chance of dating K$, so he won't let me take anyone else.

+dead+

Is he kinda chunky with a beard? :tehe:

+dead++laughcry+

i just couldn't stop thinking imagine having kesha as a mom

That's what I told my dad. :tehe2: I was like I can't have a collection of my step mom & posters of my step mom. My dad likes to drink so it'd be cool & I'd get to see K$ all the time & I'd get all of #teamkesha to meet her.

This sounds so delusional to me icant +laughcry+

he must be much older than her right? +laughcry+

He's 43, but he looks like he's 30. +laughcry+ But what if K$ & him broke up? :( Then he wouldn't want me to stan for her & she wouldn't want me to see her. :(

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.