Kyoteki

Battlemosity

On 9/9/2016 at 10:04 AM, Illusive Venus said:

gaga: *does something*
madonna stans: this is a rip off of *spins giant wheel with every madonna song on it* papa don't preach

lmfao1 

It does sound like Papa don't preach tho and it's not just us Madonna stans that agree.  

Let me get this off my chest tbh.

Yes, I know that there were Monsters (including the dearest me jj3) who have been dragging Rebel Heart to the pits and back. But to me it was for the ki, for the cackles. 

I don't have anything against the fanbase or Madonna, or Katy, or whoever it may be. But I do know that our fanbase has had its moments that were the worst, calling Madonna names and that she needs to die and stuff. That's pretty intense and rude coming from a fanbase who's fave is literally inspired by Madonna herself. 

I although, have gained lots of respect towards some artists the past years that I used to DETEST when I heard of them. As some people may disagree, I have a feeling I'm quite changing in a good way and I mean with dragging everything and shit. 

Like it's enough, I know my line, dragging artists is fun yes, but there's literally a line. And everyone needs to stop with all of this bullshit and realise that everything you're doing in BGs and shit won't affect ANYTHING.

I just want a little bit of peace (and yes that's impossible in BGs) and dicuss music like we should instead of pitting everyone down for no damn reason.

With all of this being said, you won't see me dragging a fave like I used to before. 

If you see you people dragging your own fave, it's pretty sad, so I don't want anyone else to feel the exact same way, I may sound petty - but it's my honest feeling about all these situations.

Have a nice day! :) 

11 hours ago, Perfect Illusion said:

Let me get this off my chest tbh.

Yes, I know that there were Monsters (including the dearest me jj3) who have been dragging Rebel Heart to the pits and back. But to me it was for the ki, for the cackles. 

I don't have anything against the fanbase or Madonna, or Katy, or whoever it may be. But I do know that our fanbase has had its moments that were the worst, calling Madonna names and that she needs to die and stuff. That's pretty intense and rude coming from a fanbase who's fave is literally inspired by Madonna herself. 

I although, have gained lots of respect towards some artists the past years that I used to DETEST when I heard of them. As some people may disagree, I have a feeling I'm quite changing in a good way and I mean with dragging everything and shit. 

Like it's enough, I know my line, dragging artists is fun yes, but there's literally a line. And everyone needs to stop with all of this bullshit and realise that everything you're doing in BGs and shit won't affect ANYTHING.

I just want a little bit of peace (and yes that's impossible in BGs) and dicuss music like we should instead of pitting everyone down for no damn reason.

With all of this being said, you won't see me dragging a fave like I used to before. 

If you see you people dragging your own fave, it's pretty sad, so I don't want anyone else to feel the exact same way, I may sound petty - but it's my honest feeling about all these situations.

Have a nice day! :) 

I'm proud of you to be honest. And I 100% agree with all of this. I hope you're happier now. <3

The most annoying thing in battlegrounds as of late has been the "I think this song/album is BAD and everyone that disagrees with me and actually likes it has shit taste and is not mentally well" attitude so many of you are suddenly parading around with, whether it be for the purpose of trolling, trying to up your pretentiousness/edginess. It wouldn't hurt some of you to realize that music taste is entirely subjective and there actually are ways of stating your opinions without being a musty bitch about it!

1 minute ago, Hylia said:

The most annoying thing in battlegrounds as of late has been the "I think this song/album is BAD and everyone that disagrees with me and actually likes it has shit taste and is not mentally well" attitude so many of you are suddenly parading around with, whether it be for the purpose of trolling, trying to up your pretentiousness/edginess. It wouldn't hurt some of you to realize that music taste is entirely subjective and there actually are ways of stating your opinions without being a musty bitch about it!

Wow I love tea! This flavor is especially delicious!

On 10/18/2016 at 2:32 AM, Hylia said:

#HyliaPREACHES

Why is tumblr so tacky rip3

• Public:I can't wait for Rihanna's new album full of hits and electronic music
  • Rihanna:you know what? fuck you this is my most personal record and I'll party and get personal.
  • Public:I can't wait for Beyoncé's album full of twerking and hip-hop and party.
  • Beyoncé:you know what? fuck you, here, have my soul and the life of a real african-American woman and a real family suffering.
  • Public:I can't wait for Britney's new album she's gonna give us old school Brit and hits, she's gonna be back to the clubs.
  • Britney:you know what? Fuck you im gonna take my time to make a quality full body album with good vocals and fun music for me and my fans.
  • Public:I can't wait for Gaga's album and forget Artpop, I bet she's gonna slay every pop artist and be back at the top charts.
  • Gaga:you know what? Fuck you this is my most personal album and I'm doing something different again, this is my real life and my real voice.
  • Let's appreciate for a moment these talented women who once ruled the charts and now are doing art for the sake of art; and they're better than ever, off or on the charts.

I don't even think Closer is a bad song, but I think both the Chainsmokers and (yes) Halsey have better songs than it. Like, "Don't Let Me Down" and "Roses" are both so much better Chainsmokers songs than "Closer" it's not funny.

Like... I don't have anything against the song or the artists but THIS out of all of both acts' songs being the one to break Mariah Carey's record? Mmmm no thanks.

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let me get this off my chest tbh. Yes, I know that there were Monsters (including the dearest me ) who have been dragging Rebel Heart to the pits and back. But to me it was for the ki, for the ca

Someone big needs to release. I need Katy and Taylor to release so their stan war can wash away this tired Gaga vs. Madonna stan war that doesn't even make sense anymore

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.