Kyoteki

Battlemosity

30 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Not Janitor Depp going from 12 roles a year to a Marilyn Manson music video wendy4

Karma really did THAT with him looking like shit and losing roles these days whit1

@Hermione Have you heard, there is a chance of him getting recast for Beasts hottie1

No, I haven't but this is excellent news. Do you have a source? cry6

1 minute ago, Hermione said:

No, I haven't but this is excellent news. Do you have a source? cry6

Spoiler

Grindelwald was only featured briefly in the film, with his role being more of a set up for future films. It was expected his role would become more prominent in the coming sequels but Depp may never get the chance.

The aforementioned press release focused on the new cast members but went on to mention returning cast members. Here is that excerpt of the release via Pottermore:

The new names will be joining the central cast: Eddie Redmayne as Newt Scamander, Katherine Waterston as Tina Goldstein, Alison Sudol as Queenie Goldstein and Dan Fogler as Jacob Kowalski. Carmen Ejogo, who portrayed the no-nonsense President of MACUSA Seraphina Picquery in the first film, has now been confirmed to be returning too. And they certainly won’t be alone. Earlier this year, Pottermore confirmed that Jude Law would be joining the cast as Albus Dumbledore, who is set to ‘team up’ with Newt in order to take down Dark wizard Grindelwald.

Now it is possible that they left off Depp to avoid bringing the addressing the controversy but that would be unusual for an official press release.

https://superbromovies.com/2017/10/06/rumor-johnny-depps-grindelwald-being-recast-for-fantastic-beasts-sequels/

There are various sources, but I guess most of them just quote each other!

rih8 bitch!

On 10/25/2017 at 9:27 PM, R A D A R O U T S O L D said:

Thoughts on this?  Is the fandom being extra or tea was served? 

even if she herself doesn't care about charts and sales, which is debatable, her label still care, so those songs better be bought (since the label own her)

Why do people always say "without SPS it's not that impressive/if we only go by pure sales it's not that impressive"? Pure sales are dying, SPS *is* the way.

And also even with SPS you need more than just hardcore fans to make a dent. You need the General Spotify Public to care about the song a lot as well. Camila and Fourth Harmony both have hardcore fanbases but even with them streaming (literally) 24/7, it doesn't matter unless the General Spotify Public is here streaming too. That's why Havana still hasn't been #1 and also why the album "Fifth Harmony" didn't do nothing on the Billboard charts (which is a shame, deserved better).

So yes with SPS it *is* impressive BECAUSE you need more than just hardcore fans streaming it to make a dent.

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let me get this off my chest tbh. Yes, I know that there were Monsters (including the dearest me ) who have been dragging Rebel Heart to the pits and back. But to me it was for the ki, for the ca

Someone big needs to release. I need Katy and Taylor to release so their stan war can wash away this tired Gaga vs. Madonna stan war that doesn't even make sense anymore

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.