Kyoteki

Battlemosity

On 1/7/2014 at 2:00 PM, Kyoteki said:

Random: I have realized that Ellie Goulding has become massively basic with Halcyon Days. The videos, the songs..o.o;

I mean I still like it ut Lights and Halcyon Ellie >> Days Ellie

Was browsing old pages and stumbled upon this tea. Bet y’all didn’t anticipate Halcyon Days still being better than her follow up album! orangu1 

5 hours ago, Hylia said:

Was browsing old pages and stumbled upon this tea. Bet y’all didn’t anticipate Halcyon Days still being better than her follow up album! orangu1 

Weak! Shes become so bland , unseasoned chicken has more flavor! 

Even though I hate him for what he did to Janet, I've always tried to avoid jumping on the Timberlake hate bandwagon. 

BUT 

I have to admit that it is a little funny to watch him perform at a venue, a venue that almost assures a record-sale surge, and have it do the exact opposite. 

Britney Spears was a popular American entertainer. It is presumed that in 2006 she either died or ran away from her money-hungry money record label and fled to Africa where she now lives quietly with the bush people of Botswana.

Her team had planned to announce her death and get those Michael Whitney Winehouse Jackson sympathy sales, but they realized that over the course of the previous years, something strange had happened. Although the millions of teenage girls who had stanned for Britney had moved on, their power-bottom younger brothers had found their thrown away CD's and became Britney stans themselves. Once Britney’s team realized there were hundreds of millions of dollars to be made from these cock-hungry pillow biters, they knew they couldn't announce Britney's death. 

But how could they have Britney concerts, albums and videos without Britney actually there? 

They called the people who made the 2Pac hologram and the people who designed the puppets on Sesame Street and, to make a long story short, for the past 7 years, the Britney we’ve seen on TV and in concert has been a series of holograms, life-sized puppets and body doubles.

On 2018-02-28 at 9:24 PM, CHANEL #1 said:

Havana is a bop don't get me wrong but ATRLers talking about it as if it's some kind of lyrical masterpiece is well, it's something jj4 

"Havana, ooh na-na (ay)
Half of my heart is in Havana, ooh-na-na (ay, ay)
He took me back to East Atlanta, na-na-na
Oh, but my heart is in Havana (ay)
There's somethin' 'bout his manners (uh huh)
Havana, ooh na-na (uh)"

deeper lyrics than any of our faves have yet to achieve wow 

Hitlor Swift stans need to worry about Defecate TANKING worldwide instead of being passive aggressive about Ari dead2 A shitty country song isn't going to help you at all

3 hours ago, Jake said:

Hitlor Swift stans need to worry about Defecate TANKING worldwide instead of being passive aggressive about Ari dead2 A shitty country song isn't going to help you at all

Delicate - 4th single:

#28 Australia

#31 Ireland

#33 New Zealand

#34 Canada

#45 United Kingdom

#46 United States

#70 Austria

#88 Switzerland

Everyday - 4th single:

#54 Canada

#55 United States

#88 Ireland

3 minutes ago, alestevens said:

Delicate - 4th single:

#28 Australia

#31 Ireland

#33 New Zealand

#34 Canada

#45 United Kingdom

#46 United States

#70 Austria

#88 Switzerland

Everyday - 4th single:

#54 Canada

#55 United States

#88 Ireland

3 hours ago, Jake said:

Hitlor Swift stans need to worry about Defecate TANKING worldwide instead of being passive aggressive about Ari

Reading is fundamental. I highlighted it for you so you get the point. xoxo

2 minutes ago, Jake said:

Reading is fundamental. I highlighted it for you so you get the point. xoxo

Perhaps if you worried about Ariana the way you worry about us she wouldn't need to discount her lead single on release week kylie2

Just now, Jake said:

Imagine being "the biggest pop star in the world" and having to compare receipts with someone far below that level. What a decline. lmfao2 

We are comparing for comparison's sake. We can compare her with Beyoncé and Rihanna and she'd be just fine. However, Ariana can't say the same, Dua Lipa and Camila are rapidly coming for all of Ariana's streaming accomplishments (which are basically her only since her pure sales have always been in Selena Gomez / Demi Lovato territory) oprah14

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let me get this off my chest tbh. Yes, I know that there were Monsters (including the dearest me ) who have been dragging Rebel Heart to the pits and back. But to me it was for the ki, for the ca

Someone big needs to release. I need Katy and Taylor to release so their stan war can wash away this tired Gaga vs. Madonna stan war that doesn't even make sense anymore

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.