Kyoteki

Battlemosity

17 hours ago, P.O.P said:

Ok GARGOYLE is about to eat shit with this mess of a lead but what now? 

Maybe she should go back to being an uglier alternative to Kelly Clarkson/Pink.

See my post above eve1

I had my kiis about Stupid Love and it's old news to me already, but the fact that ATRL mods had to send out a warning in Stand Your Ground of all places because the Little Psychopaths got so in their feelings about this gif has me CACKLING

bYGGJSG.gif

27 minutes ago, Jake said:

I had my kiis about Stupid Love and it's old news to me already, but the fact that ATRL mods had to send out a warning in Stand Your Ground of all places because the Little Psychopaths got so in their feelings about this gif has me CACKLING

bYGGJSG.gif

lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2

On 3/17/2020 at 9:51 AM, Jake said:

bYGGJSG.gif

This gif bebe1

On 3/17/2020 at 9:51 AM, Jake said:

bYGGJSG.gif

It's Katy teleporting for me clap3

On 3/17/2020 at 8:51 AM, Jake said:

bYGGJSG.gif

The cheek of Britney and Katy being there rip2

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let me get this off my chest tbh. Yes, I know that there were Monsters (including the dearest me ) who have been dragging Rebel Heart to the pits and back. But to me it was for the ki, for the ca

Someone big needs to release. I need Katy and Taylor to release so their stan war can wash away this tired Gaga vs. Madonna stan war that doesn't even make sense anymore

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.