FOTP

Battlemosity

havok    2,108

Fadga doing the absolute most with her manly and ugly af voice while singing AIWFCIY and Adelesus owning her without even trying. lmfao2 

Hylia    65,723

Someone big needs to release. I need Katy and Taylor to release so their stan war can wash away this tired Gaga vs. Madonna stan war that doesn't even make sense anymore

XOZlAUD.gif

LaToya Jackson    19,015
21 hours ago, Hylia said:

Someone big needs to release. I need Katy and Taylor to release so their stan war can wash away this tired Gaga vs. Madonna stan war that doesn't even make sense anymore

XOZlAUD.gif

Because Gaga is not a contender for the Queen of Pop title anymore?

XOZlAUD.gif

Hylia    65,723
1 hour ago, Salvatore said:

Because Gaga is not a contender for the Queen of Pop title anymore?

XOZlAUD.gif

She never was. Yeah sure

XOZlAUD.gif

Vertigo-go    40,543

Damn, pop hoes truly didn't invent anything fresh. I found out yesterday Andy Warhol called a guy "a rat" and ceased their friendship jj4

Hylia    65,723

Lorde has got to be the least interesting "alternative" girl, and I'm sure that won't change with her new single orangu1 

Jake    12,543

Each passing day I seem to hate Gaga more and more, or maybe it's just her shithead fans?

BEAUX    15,345

Tinashe, sweethert, i hate to tell you this but the "Flame" single is not happening, Drop a Bop please.

Hannah    162,037

I find it really ironic that Lana stans think they are so much better than everyone else just because they stan Lana rip4 Like she is one of the most pretentious fave, bar Gaga, and made "daddies" mainstream. The audacity of them to call other people pretentious and cringe. rip4 

Taylor    197,051
2 minutes ago, Hannah said:

I find it really ironic that Lana stans think they are so much better than everyone else just because they stan Lana rip4 Like she is one of the most pretentious fave, bar Gaga, and made "daddies" mainstream. The audacity of them to call other people pretentious and cringe. rip4 

Tea! I actually really like Lana and her music, but unfortunately I can't enter her section without feeling like I need a shower rip4 

Vertigo-go    40,543
10 hours ago, Hannah said:

I don't believe I received a free gift downrep for the same exact post once oprah13

Lana is a sepia-addicted fake 1960s-stanning rich kid trash1

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.