Kyoteki

Battlemosity

On 1/10/2017 at 10:30 PM, Hylia said:

Someone big needs to release. I need Katy and Taylor to release so their stan war can wash away this tired Gaga vs. Madonna stan war that doesn't even make sense anymore

XOZlAUD.gif

Well I was wrong. Katy vs. Taylor ended up being even more lethargic.

XOZlAUD.gif

On 21 April 2017 at 6:27 AM, Urbanov said:

HBHBHB stans who think it's Flo's best album need to leave this forum ASAP sia3 

This delicious tea2 Ceremonials >>> Lungs >>> Florence screaming into the void >>> Most of HBHBHB

On 19 June 2017 at 8:55 AM, rosekesha said:

It has great songs, but a lot of fillers, Born To Die is better as a whole

BTD has a more cohesive sound, but UV was an important next step. I agree about filler, the album did not need PWIC, TOW, WC... or the title track tbh 

14 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

West Coast is one of her best you have to stop this delusion clap1 You're worse than 90% of pretencious, unbearable Lana stans (twats) in her section clap1 

Pretentious* orangu1 

I feel like you'd have to be pretentious to enjoy the UV album, WC especially 

3 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Yeah sorry autocorrect is fucking up sometimes especially when you jump between 3 languages dead4 

YOU DID NOT AND I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS JESUS COAST SLANDER clap1 

Slay at you being a polyglot alex1

So pretentious alex1 

8 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Yeah I use them everyday so imagine how many times I'm texting someone with a mixture of polish english and swedish and how many times I'm pissed AF alex1

Stop it boo! alex1

jj4 

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let me get this off my chest tbh. Yes, I know that there were Monsters (including the dearest me ) who have been dragging Rebel Heart to the pits and back. But to me it was for the ki, for the ca

Someone big needs to release. I need Katy and Taylor to release so their stan war can wash away this tired Gaga vs. Madonna stan war that doesn't even make sense anymore

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.