jimcrawey

"This Moment"...

do i need to come with receipts? of the iTunes positions and the reviews?

Legendary Lovers started off the strongest on iTunes, but by the end of the first day Birthday had passed it sass1

I don't give a fuck about iTunes positions. And the critics don't know shit. Their reviews are just their opinions. Also if I remember correctly critics didn't like Ghost. Ghost slays and is one of the best songs on PRISM so once again, opinions, opinions. You have yours I have mine. moo1

I don't like Birthday and that's not changing anytime soon. The most radio friendly / generic songs don't always do well.

So no you don't need to find receipts.  

I don't give a fuck about iTunes positions. And the critics don't know shit. Their reviews are just their opinions. Also if I remember correctly critics didn't like Ghost. Ghost slays and is one of the best songs on PRISM so once again, opinions, opinions. You have yours I have mine. moo1

I don't like Birthday and that's not changing anytime soon. The most radio friendly / generic songs don't always do well.

So no you don't need to find receipts.  

You have opinions, and that's cute. But that's about your favorite songs. My favorite song is It Takes Two but I don't see it becoming a single...

em yeah, for Katy Perry, the most radio friendly songs ALWAYS do well. Unconditionally, the most non-generic song, she's released since Thinking of You, is becoming a slow burner (although it just started getting 1m updates on radio so its coming faster now). Whereas Roar became her fastest hit yet. All of Katy's TD singles were at least 2.5m, but The One That Got Away and Wide Awake - the least generic songs were on the lowest end of that spectrum. 

You have opinions, and that's cute. But that's about your favorite songs. My favorite song is It Takes Two but I don't see it becoming a single...

em yeah, for Katy Perry, the most radio friendly songs ALWAYS do well. Unconditionally, the most non-generic song, she's released since Thinking of You, is becoming a slow burner (although it just started getting 1m updates on radio so its coming faster now). Whereas Roar became her fastest hit yet. All of Katy's TD singles were at least 2.5m, but The One That Got Away and Wide Awake - the least generic songs were on the lowest end of that spectrum. 

Roar was coming of  TD success tho too. I wouldn't get too cocky and day that her radio friendly songs always do well. They have so far but anything can happen.

Making Birthday a single would be a big mistake imo when there is many other much more deserving songs on the album.

...is generic as hell, the lyrics are cringeworthy bad, and is most definitely the biggest filler track of the album, and yet

dammit...

ALL WE HAVE IS THIS MOMENT

ny9  ny9  ny9 ny9 ny9 ny9 ny9 ny9 ny9

TOMORROW'S UNSPOKEN

ny9  ny9 ny9 ny9 ny9 ny9 ny9 ny9 ny9 ny9 ny9

YESTERDAY IS HISTORY

ny9 ny9  ny9 ny9 ny9 ny9 ny9 ny9 ny9 ny9 ny9 ny9

SO WHY DON'T YOU BE HERE WITH ME? 

ny9  ny9  ny9 ny9 ny9 ny9 ny9 ny9 ny9

BE HERE WITH ME NOW..............

ny9  ny9 ny9 ny9 ny9 ny9 ny9 ny9 ny9 ny9 ny9 ny9 ny9

:dancey:  :dancey:  :dancey:  :dancey:  :dancey:  :dancey:  :dancey:  :dancey:  :dancey:  :dancey:  :dancey:  :dancey:  xtina10 xtina10 xtina10 xtina10 xtina10 xtina10 xtina10bey6 bey6 bey6 bey6 bey6 bey6 bey6 bey6 bey6 bey6 bey6 bey6 bey6 bey6 bey6   demi1 demi1 demi1 demi1 demi1 demi1 demi1 demi1 demi1 demi1 demi1

I lit feel the same way, it's so bad... yet so good fall1

Roar was coming of  TD success tho too. I wouldn't get too cocky and day that her radio friendly songs always do well. They have so far but anything can happen.

Making Birthday a single would be a big mistake imo when there is many other much more deserving songs on the album.

name the other "deserving" songs xtina1

Ghost

Legendary Lovers

Choose Your Battles

It Takes Two

Walking On Air

By The Grace Of God

CHOOSE YOUR BATTLES :ew: :ew: :ew: :ew: :ew:

anyway, I don't want CYB or ITT as they are bonus tracks. It'd be nice for a final single, but if that happens only one should be released (It Takes Two :creep: )

I wanted Ghost and Legendary Lovers as singles anyway (5th and 3rd)

Walking on Air. NO, NO PROMO SINGLES PLEASE! THEYVE HAD EXPOSURE. GIVE SOMETHING ELSE A CHANCE!

By The Grace of God would be Lovely <3 but it would flop bad, so no. 

imo:

LL - 3rd [March release]

Birthday - 4th [June/July release]

Ghost - 5th [October/November release]

He's stanning This Moment not Choose Your Battles. 

Choose Your Battles is easily one of the best songs on Prism and This Moment is utter trash. Y'all are smoking some weird ass type of herbs. I suggest you stop before it's too late. :ew: :ew: :ew: :ew:

Choose Your Battles is easily one of the best songs on Prism and This Moment is utter trash. Y'all are smoking some weird ass type of herbs. I suggest you stop before it's too late. :ew: :ew: :ew: :ew:

Choose Your Battles is easily one of the WORST songs in Katy's discography :ew:

anyway, I don't want CYB or ITT as they are bonus tracks. It'd be nice for a final single, but if that happens only one should be released (It Takes Two :creep: )

I wanted Ghost and Legendary Lovers as singles anyway (5th and 3rd)

Walking on Air. NO, NO PROMO SINGLES PLEASE! THEYVE HAD EXPOSURE. GIVE SOMETHING ELSE A CHANCE!

By The Grace of God would be Lovely <3 but it would flop bad, so no. 

imo:

LL - 3rd [March release]

Birthday - 4th [June/July release]

Ghost - 5th [October/November release]

Walking On Air has had like no exposure dead2

It hit #1 on iTunes. charted #34 on Hot 100. 

That doesn't mean it can't chart higher on the Hot 100 if it is released as an official single. um2

Why you are so against promo singles becoming official singles later is beyond me dead2

... is flawless.

Yes I know, I thank you :sistren:

:ew: