The Blackout Zone

2 minutes ago, Newton said:

really? dead2

I haven't heard anything like this dead2

@Onika is it true? dead2

ATTENTION PLAYERS!

WE ARE MOVING

fotpforums . com

FOTP will be the new home for CAL since TPZ will shut down later this month.

The CAL Section will be visible only to us (in order to prevent any interruption to the Pop Industry game that is also running at the moment there.)

This doesn't mean we won't have new players but right now, it's important for me to know what accounts you've opened on FOTP so the section will be visible for you.

Also, if there are any articles that you don't want to loose- take care of that NOW. I know how awful it is to loose articles you've worked so hard on, please save all the ones that are important to you (such as music videos, single releases, or any other important article) in a word document for now. 

Will update you further as we'll slowly move to FOTP. 

Ronlop may be a mess sometimes but he don't lie

usually

occasionally

14 minutes ago, L U K E said:

ATTENTION PLAYERS!

WE ARE MOVING

fotpforums . com

FOTP will be the new home for CAL since TPZ will shut down later this month.

The CAL Section will be visible only to us (in order to prevent any interruption to the Pop Industry game that is also running at the moment there.)

This doesn't mean we won't have new players but right now, it's important for me to know what accounts you've opened on FOTP so the section will be visible for you.

Also, if there are any articles that you don't want to loose- take care of that NOW. I know how awful it is to loose articles you've worked so hard on, please save all the ones that are important to you (such as music videos, single releases, or any other important article) in a word document for now. 

Will update you further as we'll slowly move to FOTP. 

Ronlop may be a mess sometimes but he don't lie

usually

occasionally

that's sad that they dislike you so much jj4 

Just now, Newton said:

that's sad that they dislike you so much jj4 

well i was a lot messier in december 2014 - mid 2015  so

i have better relationships with Jon and a few others, and i'm friends with many because they played when i hosted a season a month before i played alongside them, and the rest are just salty tbh

23 minutes ago, L U K E said:

well i was a lot messier in december 2014 - mid 2015  so

i have better relationships with Jon and a few others, and i'm friends with many because they played when i hosted a season a month before i played alongside them, and the rest are just salty tbh

hug1 

I do agree, you are less messy now sia3 

2 hours ago, Newton said:

really? dead2

I haven't heard anything like this dead2

@Onika is it true? dead2

The CAL players have their own section visible to just them so they can play out the season. The events team didn't want to cause confusion since PI was going on at the same time, and we felt that was the best way to do that. I made no decisions as far as players or anything, that's up to the CAL organizers.

Just now, Bill Kaulitz said:

Hi. rih8 
Just gonna watch the Walking Dead. brit13 

I'm jamming to It Should Be Easy rn, gonna watch Gotham.

What other TV shows do you watch?

Are you from Europe?

1 minute ago, Alek Jean Spears said:

I'm jamming to It Should Be Easy rn, gonna watch Gotham.

What other TV shows do you watch?

Are you from Europe?

Enjoy your jam brit13 
I love Gotham! Didn't get to see that much of it though, because they stopped airing over here, and I cancelled my Netflix for now.. 
Cancelled/Finished shows I still watch from time to time are; Gilmore Girls, Charmed & Gossip Girl
Current Shows: TWD, Game of Thrones, Modern Family, American Horror Story, Jessica Jones, House Of Cards, Orange is the new Black... and a lot of others that I'm probably forgetting at the moment. I'm not up-to-date with some of them yet though..

How about you?

Yeah, I live in Europa. I'm from Holland. :) You?

7 minutes ago, Bill Kaulitz said:

Enjoy your jam brit13 
I love Gotham! Didn't get to see that much of it though, because they stopped airing over here, and I cancelled my Netflix for now.. 
Cancelled/Finished shows I still watch from time to time are; Gilmore Girls, Charmed & Gossip Girl
Current Shows: TWD, Game of Thrones, Modern Family, American Horror Story, Jessica Jones, House Of Cards, Orange is the new Black... and a lot of others that I'm probably forgetting at the moment. I'm not up-to-date with some of them yet though..

How about you?

Yeah, I live in Europa. I'm from Holland. :) You?

Gotham, I love everything DC Comics does.

I'm a huge fan of Charmed, same with the first seasons of GG.

I watch bunch of US Reality TV Shows, Arrow, Flash, Legends Of Tomorrow, Pretty Little Liars, Modern Family, Telenovela, Jane The Virgin, Reign, GoT, AHS, SQ etc.

I'm from Serbia, I thought you're from Europe because of the TH, I used to love them, I saw them live and had TH sneakers. fall2 

3 minutes ago, Alek Jean Spears said:

Gotham, I love everything DC Comics does.

I'm a huge fan of Charmed, same with the first seasons of GG.

I watch bunch of US Reality TV Shows, Arrow, Flash, Legends Of Tomorrow, Pretty Little Liars, Modern Family, Telenovela, Jane The Virgin, Reign, GoT, AHS, SQ etc.

I'm from Serbia, I thought you're from Europe because of the TH, I used to love them, I saw them live and had TH sneakers. fall2 

When you say GG I'm guessing you mean Gossip Girl and not Gilmore Girls. fall1 I also want to get into Reign, Jane the Virgin & PLL someday.. sometimes I feel like there's not enough time in one day to do all the thinks I like. dead2 
OMG.. NO WAAAYYY! eve1 So cool!! Did you threw out the sneakers? jj2 
I'm still a die hard fan, they'll always me my #1. Have been for almost 10 years now fall1 Saw them live 5 times. 

1 minute ago, Bill Kaulitz said:

When you say GG I'm guessing you mean Gossip Girl and not Gilmore Girls. fall1 I also want to get into Reign, Jane the Virgin & PLL someday.. sometimes I feel like there's not enough time in one day to do all the thinks I like. dead2 
OMG.. NO WAAAYYY! eve1 So cool!! Did you threw out the sneakers? jj2 
I'm still a die hard fan, they'll always me my #1. Have been for almost 10 years now fall1 Saw them live 5 times. 

Yes GG, Gilmore Girls used to be seriously annoying to me, but I might give them a try once.

I manage to watch all my TV shows, I do them at the Gym, when I'm in public transport, before I go to bed.

I have no idea what happened to them, they might be at my parents' house or my mom gave them away, they were tacky AF. fall2

Did u like US5? moo2 

1 hour ago, Alek Jean Spears said:

Yes GG, Gilmore Girls used to be seriously annoying to me, but I might give them a try once.

I manage to watch all my TV shows, I do them at the Gym, when I'm in public transport, before I go to bed.

I have no idea what happened to them, they might be at my parents' house or my mom gave them away, they were tacky AF. fall2

Did u like US5? moo2 

Good system you got then. Oh, I do hope you want to give Gilmore Girls another try.. It will be my ultimate favorite tv show forever. lol1 
But I understand if people tend to get annoyed by it, but I just love the characters so much. katy3 
Hahahha, yeah, I do some of the TH sneakers and most of them were tacky indeed. 
No, I actually didn't.. I did like Cinema Bizarre though. 

14 minutes ago, Bill Kaulitz said:

Good system you got then. Oh, I do hope you want to give Gilmore Girls another try.. It will be my ultimate favorite tv show forever. lol1 
But I understand if people tend to get annoyed by it, but I just love the characters so much. katy3 
Hahahha, yeah, I do some of the TH sneakers and most of them were tacky indeed. 
No, I actually didn't.. I did like Cinema Bizarre though. 

No idea who Cinema Bizare is fall2