Ana

The Blackout Zone

vh1 was having a one hour Brit special today cry6 

They played the most random videos tho. IWG rip2 Perfume rip3 and paid dust to the other FF and Glory singles rip1

When it ended I changed the chanel and cought Slumber Party. Seeing it on tv for the first time was cry7 

1 hour ago, JoshLee said:

Not as often haha, I got promoted as mod on BG so I've been over there :) Also I PM'd you there :D 

you should post more in here, i'm leaving this time for good BG, i actually cameback for you and Steven :/ i hope i get him here :( but yeah 

@JoshLee hey sis don't igrnore me lol jk

well i tried to be nice to the staff on BU but they seem they didn't like my ideas tbh the spelling is a mess they should fire that overhyped exaggerated dumb... i'm mad they even deleted my suggestion and Lara responded : yeah we are working on in .... we are improving the shoutbox i was like dafuq idc about the shoutbox the problem is the MP not the forum... oh well

how are you see 

you can take over MOTW idc you can use an early template i made or idk 

I think both got bad vocals, but britney songs are much more fun...

brit autotune for life, katy perry and the roar incident where she had to actually sing live....

I vote for britney, she could dance and her songs are cool, everybody dance to her hits.