Britney Randomosity 2.0

9,035 posts in this topic

A thread for all random things that are Britney related 

Perfume is amazing cry6

I hated it when I first heard it, now I cant stop listening to it  cry7

@ Ummm I don't know how  involved u are with other radnomosity threads, but we use them for both artist related stuff and random chats among the fans, that's how it is in every section.

@ Ummm I don't know how  involved u are with other radnomosity threads, but we use them for both artist related stuff and random chats among the fans, that's how it is in every section.

She better keep her paws off the Rihdomosity thread :gaycat:

Darling, I don't need you to explain to me how a randomosity thread works, I know that. 

Fact is, the Britney thread was more than twice as big compared to the other threads. You can't deny that there was more spamming involved here, often with only one word replies or one gif replies. If you're actually going to discuss something, that's fine but just random 'how are you's can also be taken to VM's and PM's.

As for the other threads, they'll be closed as well once they reach 1000 pages lj1

Darling, I don't need you to explain to me how a randomosity thread works, I know that. 

Fact is, the Britney thread was more than twice as big compared to the other threads. You can't deny that there was more spamming involved here, often with only one word replies or one gif replies. If you're actually going to discuss something, that's fine but just random 'how are you's can also be taken to VM's and PM's.

As for the other threads, they'll be closed as well once they reach 1000 pages lj1

IA but  most  of the section do the same shit,we  just had more ppl to come and talk in here....

IA but  most  of the section do the same shit,we  just had more ppl to come and talk in here....

they do, but they won't anymore. it's not big deal, it's just a new thread :)

xtina7 Britney Jean is britney's best album

are you serious? um2

No more spamming :legend: Maybe I'll finally top Weekly Posters fall1

I really can't make my mind up about NTIFY :bummer: Sometimes I really love it but then some other times I can't be bothered listening to it oprah6.gif' alt='oprah4'>

No more spamming :legend: Maybe I'll finally top Weekly Posters fall1

I really can't make my mind up about NTIFY :bummer: Sometimes I really love it but then some other times I can't be bothered listening to it oprah6.gif' alt='oprah4'>

just like all flawless indie tracks cry1 and that's why i love it so much cry1

Daaaaaaaamn, they founds us.

Well, nice fresh start.

DECEMBER 3RD COME HERE NOW.

just like all flawless indie tracks cry1 and that's why i love it so much cry1

dead2 And It Should Be Easy, but I know I can never download that in case someone else sees it fall1