Ana

The Blackout Zone

I haven't posted in the Britney section yet but I'm a big fan of her since 2011 and Hold it Against Me turned me from a "Britn-eeeeh no thanks" to "slay me Britbrit!!" bey6

So hey at y'all other Britney stans! 

I just found the He About to Lose Me stems on here and as one of my fave Norwegian singers wrote it and made the backings it was really nice to listen to only her vocals, though I now realized Britney doesn't sing at all during the chorus on the album version dead2

1 hour ago, Pearl said:

I haven't posted in the Britney section yet but I'm a big fan of her since 2011 and Hold it Against Me turned me from a "Britn-eeeeh no thanks" to "slay me Britbrit!!" bey6

So hey at y'all other Britney stans! 

I just found the He About to Lose Me stems on here and as one of my fave Norwegian singers wrote it and made the backings it was really nice to listen to only her vocals, though I now realized Britney doesn't sing at all during the chorus on the album version dead2

brit0 Glad you're visiting the Britney section! hug1 Femme Fatale is an amazing album imo filled with many BOPS. 

19 minutes ago, Queen Of Suburbia said:

brit0 Glad you're visiting the Britney section! hug1 Femme Fatale is an amazing album imo filled with many BOPS. 

Thanks hug1It's in my top 3 Britney albums tbh, along with Blackout and In The Zone cry7 

On 07/02/2016 at 2:00 AM, Blue Riding Hood said:

demi1 

the way she just EFFORTLESSLY dragged Kevin in front of the whole world in this stunning bop demi1 

4 minutes ago, Queen Of Suburbia said:

i love posts like this, britney is really an inspiration to us all (although i do believe there were some slightly better recent photos to choose from

Just now, trashmagic said:

the way she just EFFORTLESSLY dragged Kevin in front of the whole world in this stunning bop demi1 

i love posts like this, britney is really an inspiration to us all (although i do believe there were some slightly better recent photos to choose from

Yes, but that post is made in 2013 I think... and she looks really good, so I'll take it either way. ny1 

And I love posts like these too. katy3 

21 minutes ago, Queen Of Suburbia said:

every artist has a dark time in their career cry4 

Britney came back hard and strong ny3 

I should start stanning Britney more on fotp ny3 

Someone ask me what my fav Britney album is? ny3 

Just now, Sylkmonster said:

every artist has a dark time in their career cry4 

Britney came back hard and strong ny3 

I should start stanning Britney more on fotp ny3 

Some ask me what my fav Britney album is? ny3 

What's your favourite Britney album? sia1

15 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

What's your favourite Britney album? sia1

The first Brittney album I ever bought...

Spoiler

Blackout ny1 

In the Zone is a second close alex1

What about you? ny3 

Just now, Sylkmonster said:

The first Brittney album I ever bought...

Hide contents

Blackout ny1 

In the Zone is a second close alex1

What about you? ny3 

My favourite album is In The Zone cry2 But right now I'm addicted to a lot of Blackout tracks demi1 So I would say Blackout too rav2

6 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

My favourite album is In The Zone cry2 But right now I'm addicted to a lot of Blackout tracks demi1 So I would say Blackout too rav2

4 minutes ago, Erotic Romance said:

I've been listening to Blackout so much lately and realised that regardless of ha struggles, something good can always come from something bad brit2

I'm bopping to Blackout rn alex1alex1alex1