Ana

The Blackout Zone

Sooo, we're at the Top, for now!! lol1 
I heard some people might be interested in another megarate. I'd suggest doing a Music Video one next.. But let me know when you guys would like one.. brit11 

11 minutes ago, Bill Kaulitz said:

Sooo, we're at the Top, for now!! lol1 
I heard some people might be interested in another megarate. I'd suggest doing a Music Video one next.. But let me know when you guys would like one.. brit11 

A music video one would Slay shock1 

1 hour ago, Honey~ said:

A music video one would Slay shock1 

brit13 

1 hour ago, Mikey Likey said:

Music video one would be nice maybe even a tour rate would be cool 

Just now, The Ones That Entertain said:

YES! We've never done a tour rate.

And how would that go? :) 

3 minutes ago, The Ones That Entertain said:

The same way you do the singles rate? 1-10 for each tour -- BOMT, OIDIA, Dream within a Dream, Onyx, (M+M House of Blues if you want to include it), Circus, Femme Fatale and even POM residency

Okay I'm gonna need a bit of help with it, because I'm a flop when it comes to her Tours.. brit5 But I thought you guys also meant favorite setlist, favorite costumes.. things like that. ;) 

im a complete flop and kept forgetting to do the Singles Rate fall3 but I'll make sure to participate in the next megarate, whatever it is!

34 minutes ago, trashmagic said:

im a complete flop and kept forgetting to do the Singles Rate fall3 but I'll make sure to participate in the next megarate, whatever it is!

That's okay. Hope you can join us the next time! brit13 

3 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Hey gurls! I'd love to do another megarate! I'm preparing another megarate in the Xtina section but there's no problem. I'm a flop when it comes to her tours too cry4 I'd prefer a music videos megarate tbh cry9

Me too. Music Videos had most votes after the Singles. :) And I sadly don't know that much about the tours either.. shock1 

1 minute ago, Mikey Likey said:

Idk  was just a suggestion ny4 

I know :D Was just wondering what/how we were rating it then. :) But we can still all discuss some possibilities. :D 

3 minutes ago, Bill Kaulitz said:

Me too. Music Videos had most votes after the Singles. :) And I sadly don't know that much about the tours either.. shock1 

I know :D Was just wondering what/how we were rating it then. :) But we can still all discuss some possibilities. :D 

I only saw two of her tours, Dream Within A Dream and Oops I Did It Again Live In London rip3

The M+M's version of Baby One More Time is AMAZING cry8 Thanks again to @trashmagic for uploading the tour tracks cry9

5 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

I only saw two of her tours, Dream Within A Dream and Oops I Did It Again Live In London rip3

The M+M's version of Baby One More Time is AMAZING cry8 Thanks again to @trashmagic for uploading the tour tracks cry9

Okay. Well, I think we should so the music videos one first, so we can still figure out what we'd like to do for the Tours megarate. :) 

4 minutes ago, Bill Kaulitz said:

Okay. Well, I think we should so the music videos one first, so we can still figure out what we'd like to do for the Tours megarate. :) 

I agree ny1 The Tours megarate seems complicated. I have no idea how we could do it cry9 The entries would be low, I'm sure there are few people who have watched all her tours...

1 minute ago, ChooseyLover said:

I agree ny1 The Tours megarate seems complicated. I have no idea how we could do it cry9 The entries would be low, I'm sure there are few people who have watched all her tours...

Yes, I agree. brit11