Ana

The Blackout Zone

Just now, Maryanne said:

is this somehow related to her song Good Thing, they sound similar?

She wrote and produced this song with The Family in Sweden. This song is a outtake of her album for sure sia1 Yeah, it sounds familiar to Good Thing!

Starting to stan the good sis rih2 So far I've acquainted myself with In the Zone, Blackout, Circus, Femme Fatale, and Britney Jean rih2 I have Oops! in my iTunes but I haven't listened yet rih2 

What order should I snatch the rest? jj2 

1 hour ago, Mystique said:

Starting to stan the good sis rih2 So far I've acquainted myself with In the Zone, Blackout, Circus, Femme Fatale, and Britney Jean rih2 I have Oops! in my iTunes but I haven't listened yet rih2 

Good taste. brit1 I'd recommend working backwards. Britney is the transition between her first two teen pop albums and the adult pop of In The Zone, Oops! is teen pop perfection, and Baby is pure bubblegum fun, not for everyone, but most people agree that the singles are flawless at least.

Also check out Greatest Hits: My Prerogative which has three songs not on any other album and the single remixes of Crazy, Overprotected, and Boys, and the Chaotic EP which sort of feels like an extension to In The Zone.

7 hours ago, Mystique said:

You should def listen to Britney now. It's amazing album, perfect transition from Oops to In the Zone. The birth of Whoreney and her biggest bop 'Slave 4 U' is on it rih2

I was listening to It Should Be Easy and as much as I dislike Britney Jean,that song had a huge potential actually. aretha1

Without that robotic voice and with help of the radios I believe it could have been a big hit ngl aretha1

17 hours ago, Ginger Spice said:

Good taste. brit1 I'd recommend working backwards. Britney is the transition between her first two teen pop albums and the adult pop of In The Zone, Oops! is teen pop perfection, and Baby is pure bubblegum fun, not for everyone, but most people agree that the singles are flawless at least.

Also check out Greatest Hits: My Prerogative which has three songs not on any other album and the single remixes of Crazy, Overprotected, and Boys, and the Chaotic EP which sort of feels like an extension to In The Zone.

Oops is PERFECTION yas2yas2 just downloaded the rest of ha albums and unreleased collection jj2 

Britney Spears = Rebellion EP

1.Rebellion

2.Live My Life Once

3.Voodoo

4.Those Pictures (Ft. Lady Gaga)

5.Step Aside

6.Naked Under The Stars (Ft. Madonna)

7.Mona Lisa (That's My Name)

8.Welcome To My Body (Ft. BoA)

On 6/16/2016 at 9:30 PM, Lollipop said:

Britney Spears = Rebellion EP

1.Rebellion