Ana

The Blackout Zone

11 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

I came to the forum when you already left probably rav2 My username has always been this one. rav3

Hope you stay here for this new era cry1

Yeah,I think so ny1

I am ready brit2 I can't wait brit2 I need everything in this era.

I am so excited brit2 

I just had a random flashback of when I first became a Britney fan (during the Circus era) and posted a topic asking "what are your top 20 favorite Britney tracks?" and like 90% of mine were Circus tracks at the time.

Someone asked me if I had become a fan this era, and when I said yes, they said they were happy she had gained some fans this era because they'd seen several people saying she lost them as fans with Circus.

Now I look back at that and I'm like "why did they leave her because of CIRCUS???" Is it because in their opinions the album was weaker than Blackout? Like... I would've thought fans would've rejoiced in that era because, other than the music, she was better than ever before? She was thriving post-2007??? Like? I don't get it... jj7

What do I know though?

(Also in my personal opinion Circus is better than Blackout, but I'm biased because it's why I became a fan)

21 hours ago, Anna-wa said:

I just had a random flashback of when I first became a Britney fan (during the Circus era) and posted a topic asking "what are your top 20 favorite Britney tracks?" and like 90% of mine were Circus tracks at the time.

Someone asked me if I had become a fan this era, and when I said yes, they said they were happy she had gained some fans this era because they'd seen several people saying she lost them as fans with Circus.

Now I look back at that and I'm like "why did they leave her because of CIRCUS???" Is it because in their opinions the album was weaker than Blackout? Like... I would've thought fans would've rejoiced in that era because, other than the music, she was better than ever before? She was thriving post-2007??? Like? I don't get it... jj7

What do I know though?

(Also in my personal opinion Circus is better than Blackout, but I'm biased because it's why I became a fan)

that is one of her best albums in my opinion  

it reminds me  a lot of blackout just with more pop sounds