BrasileirinhassambaGretchen.gif

Imagine that she finally has a successful era against all odds

By the way who is that insider that's talking to you? nat1 I'm curious nat1

Glory will be a hit album I just know it 

if the alberm is anything like Make Me and Private Show, Grammy AOTY '17

Its some random user who tweets and dms britney info to popular Britney news accs dead2 I asked him if he would be interested in joining fotp he replied with "cool" sia5 

1 minute ago, Sylk said:

Glory will be a hit album I just know it 

if the alberm is anything like Make Me and Private Show, Grammy AOTY '17

Its some random user who tweets and dms britney info to popular Britney news accs dead2 I asked him if he would be interested in joining fotp he replied with "cool" sia5 

You know what? It happened to me the same but it was a JoJo insider. EVERYTHING he told me about Mad Love and Fuck Apologies was TRUE. And I was like OMG sia5

I was just talking to a cool Katycat about Glory. Looks like there's a song written entirely by Britney called Rose. He thinks that Glory will get Grammy nominations and that Make Me will climb on the charts sia5 But I just can't believe it. I totally disagree sia5 Britney didn't get any grammy nomination with Femme Fatale and it was quite a great album... Why would Glory get one? He says that the few songs we've heard are already way better than Femme Fatale but I think that's a reach ngl sia5 He's way too positive with this whole era... Everybody (at least in the stan world) is already complaining about Britney's voice and songs and I'm really down brit2 I love everything so far but I'm surrounded by negativity brit2 I hate the stan world brit2

27 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

You know what? It happened to me the same but it was a JoJo insider. EVERYTHING he told me about Mad Love and Fuck Apologies was TRUE. And I was like OMG sia5

I was just talking to a cool Katycat about Glory. Looks like there's a song written entirely by Britney called Rose. He thinks that Glory will get Grammy nominations and that Make Me will climb on the charts sia5 But I just can't believe it. I totally disagree sia5 Britney didn't get any grammy nomination with Femme Fatale and it was quite a great album... Why would Glory get one? He says that the few songs we've heard are already way better than Femme Fatale but I think that's a reach ngl sia5 He's way too positive with this whole era... Everybody (at least in the stan world) is already complaining about Britney's voice and songs and I'm really down brit2 I love everything so far but I'm surrounded by negativity brit2 I hate the stan world brit2

I think this album might be better than Femme Fatale, Pop crush is saying Clumsy will be a club banger it's a potential smash waiting to happen brit2 Promote it right Britney please brit2

And tbh I think Glory could be nominated for Grammys, if the label submits it rav3 

One things for sure though, she seems wayyy more confident than she has ever been cry7 she will SERVE this era cry7 

And what is the name of  your Jojo insider maybe mine is connected in someway...#SylkInvestigates oprah12

and also I love how everyone pays dust to poor Britney Jean rav3 everyone acting like it doesn't even exists rav3 

26 minutes ago, Sylk said:

I think this album might be better than Femme Fatale, Pop crush is saying Clumsy will be a club banger it's a potential smash waiting to happen brit2 Promote it right Britney please brit2

And tbh I think Glory could be nominated for Grammys, if the label submits it rav3 

One things for sure though, she seems wayyy more confident than she has ever been cry7 she will SERVE this era cry7 

And what is the name of  your Jojo insider maybe mine is connected in someway...#SylkInvestigates oprah12

and also I love how everyone pays dust to poor Britney Jean rav3 everyone acting like it doesn't even exists rav3 

My insider is called @pop_tea_is_real  rav3

And yeah I agree she looks very confident cry7 And now that we know Clumsy will be a club banger I'm starting to have hope cry7 I can't wait to open my Glory folder and find out that Clumsy is there cry7 Lord bless this pre-order album shit cry7

1 hour ago, ChooseyLover said:

Everybody (at least in the stan world) is already complaining about Britney's voice and songs and I'm really down brit2 I love everything so far but I'm surrounded by negativity brit2 I hate the stan world brit2

I feel this. </3

I love everything about this era so far, even the LQ cover, and people are so negative. brit2 I don't like the negativity. Why can't we just celebrate Britney? brit2

Hopefully "Clumsy" will bring back some excitedness in people.

Just now, Anna-wa said:

I feel this. </3

I love everything about this era so far, even the LQ cover, and people are so negative. brit2 I don't like the negativity. Why can't we just celebrate Britney? brit2

Hopefully "Clumsy" will bring back some excitedness in people.

I know right? brit2 Sometimes I miss that time when I didn't know about the stan world and I was bopping to Britney Jean with no regrets oprah4 I'm not letting anyone change my thoughts about this era so far kr1 I'm enjoying everything 100% (except the music video thing, I'm trying to forget about its existence) aretha1 Also the cover could be better but it has grown on me quite a lot, I wouldn't be mad if it's not changed aretha1