Ana

The Blackout Zone

36 minutes ago, Living Dead Boy said:

I'm so here for her going in on this era oprah1

Ya'll she hasn't promoted this much before an album in a long ass time aretha1

One tumblr q&a session + a Carpool Karaoke thing is more than she's promoted before an album in a long time?

5 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

One tumblr q&a session + a Carpool Karaoke thing is more than she's promoted before an album in a long time?

The BBMAs performance was great pre-album hype. She got an overwhelming postive reception and it got her in the GP's Radar.

She's done several interviews (radio and tv), released a perfume to go with the album, carpool karaoke, and social media presence.

That's more than we got before BJ and FF dropped .

Not to mention if she performs at the VMAs this year, which is basically confirmed, it'll be two days after the release oprah2 

11 minutes ago, Living Dead Boy said:

The BBMAs performance was great pre-album hype. She got an overwhelming postive reception and it got her in the GP's Radar.

She's done several interviews (radio and tv), released a perfume to go with the album, carpool karaoke, and social media presence.

That's more than we got before BJ and FF dropped .

Not to mention if she performs at the VMAs this year, which is basically confirmed, it'll be two days after the release oprah2 

I guess I didn't count the BBMAs since literally nothing was known about the album (or 1st single) at the time, but it did put her on the GP's Radar you're right.

I really hope she does the VMAs. I would adore it.

3 hours ago, Living Dead Boy said:

@Alek I hope we get Just Love Me next oprah2

Everything I've heard so far is slaying me oprah1 

The last Vegas shoot slayed so I can't wait to see more of the album shoot brit0

I still have mixed feelings for the Private Show, but this album is really some serious music.