Ana

The Blackout Zone

On 3/28/2019 at 11:01 PM, Luca said:

It's USA only brit2 

Urgh... I hate it when that happens.

Spoiler

Hopelijk krijgt Bol.com het wel uiteindelijk binnen, of misschien een kijkje nemen bij de Velvet music website? Zo ben ik ook aan de Lana del Rey Ultraviolence deluxe track gekomen.

On 4/1/2019 at 1:34 PM, Kim Jiwon said:

Urgh... I hate it when that happens.

Hide contents

Hopelijk krijgt Bol.com het wel uiteindelijk binnen, of misschien een kijkje nemen bij de Velvet music website? Zo ben ik ook aan de Lana del Rey Ultraviolence deluxe track gekomen.

Ik weet dat Bol de exclusieve BOMT picture disc verkocht wat nergens anders verkrijgbaar was (bijna dan!), hoop echt op een Oops vinyl, al is het een standaard zwarte, ik MOET en ZAL Stronger en Lucky op vinyl horen! clap1 

22 minutes ago, Luca said:

Ik weet dat Bol de exclusieve BOMT picture disc verkocht wat nergens anders verkrijgbaar was (bijna dan!), hoop echt op een Oops vinyl, al is het een standaard zwarte, ik MOET en ZAL Stronger en Lucky op vinyl horen! clap1 

Yeees. Stronger is ook een van mijn favo BOPS. dancey1 Zal voor je duimen.

The Nintendo 64 and 3DS versions of Ocarina of Time bookend Britney's time with Jive Records. The American release of the Nintendo 64 version of Ocarina of Time (the Japanese release was two days earlier) was a month to the day after the release of "Baby One More Time" as a single. The 3DS version of Ocarina of Time was released in Japan 3 days after "I Wanna Go" was released as a single, with the American release three days after that.

51 minutes ago, darklordoftech said:

The Nintendo 64 and 3DS versions of Ocarina of Time bookend Britney's time with Jive Records. The American release of the Nintendo 64 version of Ocarina of Time (the Japanese release was two days earlier) was a month to the day after the release of "Baby One More Time" as a single. The 3DS version of Ocarina of Time was released in Japan 3 days after "I Wanna Go" was released as a single, with the American release three days after that.

Britney = Princess Zelda confirmed? tina1

so i got an idea to extend the Singles Collection box set to Glory era and idk what to have the bside for Ooh La La other than the instrumental jj3 

and for right now the Slumber Party part has the original album version and the one with Tinashe.

also just found this and i stan brit13 

tumblr_oua68e0VMW1r8wlm7o1_1280.jpg