Gilly

BJ is officially Xanaxney's Bionic

even worse tbh.

Bionic opened with similar numbers and it was released at the lowest sales period of the YEAR (after 1st quarter). BJ dropped in the 4th quarter and it's predicted to sell in the same range. :giveup:

It won't even end up outselling Bionic :giveup: the DECAY is real  :bionic:

Karma at it's FINEST. ny9 ny9

rejoice fighters, this is only the beginning :sistren:

even worse tbh.

Bionic opened with similar numbers and it was released at the lowest sales period of the YEAR. BJ dropped in the 4th quarter and it's predicted to sell in the same range. :giveup:

It won't even end up outselling Bionic :giveup: the DECAY is real  :bionic:

Karma at it's FINEST. ny9 ny9

rejoice fighters, this is only the beginning :sistren:

:(

2010 had better sales than 2013 and Xtina did promo and had hype since this was her comeback album. ny9

2 flop singles and 0 performances and selling over 100k  > the Bionic scenario

I doubt BJ can sell more than 100k if it was release in June tbh. ny2

I thought she is the legendary britney who can sell more than 200k? what happened tho.?

No talent, personality, stagepresense, and a FLOP. ny2

I wonder what's shitney stans next excuse tbh. ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

You can't even compare the two, 2010 had big sales and Xtina did promo, Britney didn't even perform ONCE, these numbers aren't bad at all for such little promo. Most of my friends didn't even know Britney had an album coming out, but all of them knew about Bionic. Get a grip, until Xtina sells as a solo artist again, fighters have nothing to brag about. 

Actually because it IS 4th quarter and a new release during the Holiday season it WILL outsell Bionic, not that that's very hard to do, but yeah just wanted to correct you.  :teehee2:

That wasn't my point tho. My point is that BJ debut figures are way less impressive when compared to Bionic's because of the time of release. Yes, album sales have declined in the last 3 years, but the 4th quarter (ESPECIALLY December) is the busiest time of the year when it comes to sales. If BJ would of been released in June, I HIGHLY doubt it would of even hit 100k. At the end of it's run, BJ MAY be able to match/surpass Bionic's total sales but JUST because it was released in the 4th quarter, like you said. However, surpassing/matching Bionic's sales is not impressive, especially for Britney as she's always been the bigger star. moo3 It just proves my point that BJ is indeed Britney's Bionic - the decay of a major superstar. One may sell more than the other, but at the end of the day, both albums had the same fate: failure. That's the tea. :sistren:

That wasn't my point tho. My point is that BJ debut figures are way less impressive when compared to Bionic's because of the time of release. Yes, album sales have declined in the last 3 years, but the 4th quarter (ESPECIALLY December) is the busiest time of the year when it comes to sales. If BJ would of been released in June, I HIGHLY doubt it would of even hit 100k. At the end of it's run, BJ MAY be able to match/surpass Bionic's total sales but JUST because it was released in the 4th quarter, like you said. However, surpassing/matching Bionic's sales is not impressive, especially for Britney as she's always been the bigger star. moo3 It just proves my point that BJ is indeed Britney's Bionic - the decay of a major superstar. One may sell more than the other, but at the end of the day, both albums had the same fate: failure. That's the tea. :sistren:

Wrong. It would only be Britney's Bionic if she promoted heavily and still flopped with 100k opening sales. The fact that she doesn't even give a fuck to give us a performance to back up her album just shows that her name is strong as it is to get sales without the promo. The day when Britney gives us two singles with videos and multiple performances and interviews and THEN open with 100k? That is when Britney has her true Bionic moment.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.