Venus XCX

Lana Del Rey | Ultraviolence | June 16th, 2014

FMWTTT and Brooklyn baby were probably my least favorite songs off UV.

Y'all really have some strong ass disdain for UV, huh? GNR is good to me - to each his own.

Watchu tahn bout Ultraviolence is my favorite album by ha tina1

Now the title track is trash tho um3

And Guns And Roses is just... dry. jj1 The verses are gorgeous and beautifully written but the chorus like fucks up the entire song so badly rip1 It could've been so much better smh rih9

Watchu tahn bout Ultraviolence is my favorite album by ha tina1

Now the title track is trash tho um3

And Guns And Roses is just... dry. jj1 The verses are gorgeous and beautifully written but the chorus like fucks up the entire song so badly rip1 It could've been so much better smh rih9

I've seen so many fans say they think UV as a whole is trash. It took me a minute to get into West Coast, and I didn't download UV, Brooklyn Baby, and like 2 others.

I have the same suspicion, but they don't share an IP, so we can't really do anything about it.

Doing anything about what? Why are you trying to find things, where is nothing?

I'm not him, so what the hell did he to you?

Do you have nothing better to do, than the whole day bitching about other members?

Can you find a thread where 5 people are the whole day bitching around about you? Everyday? Don't you have a real life?

And why the hell do you all here think that every Avril fan must be the same person... How stupid is that??? No reason for that!

And why are you all allowed to call me FlopNRoll and ShitNFlop and stuff like this.

When insulting other members is allowed here, than I have the right to say that your username fits you perfectly!!!!

And the question I asked 4 times before is: Why are you discussing Avril Lavigne in Lana Del Rey thread?

Question 2: Why do you think that I am the person who began discussing Avril in the Lana Del Rey threads,

when it's you and I just answer to it?

You discussed about Avril Lavigne in the Lana Del Rey section over 3 pages, before I made my 3!!! posts!

You were off-topic!

And the question I asked 4 times before is: Why are you discussing Avril Lavigne in Lana Del Rey thread?

Question 2: Why do you think that I am the person who began discussing Avril in the Lana Del Rey threads,

when it's you and I just answer to it?

You discussed about Avril Lavigne in the Lana Del Rey section over 3 pages, before I made my 3!!! posts!

You were off-topic!

I will say this economically and I'll leave the essay writing to the more proficient:

Bottom line if you don't like what we say, THEN STAY OUT um1 It's not forbidden to discuss Advil anywhere on this forum; and this us our section and we're free to utilize it to discuss whatever the hell we want um1

He forages through our section to dislike-whore or to rehash archaic Advil drama because well rip2

Don't answer when you didn't read it. It's simply wrong what your saying!

I wrote why I answered.

And I never downvoted something without a reason. I'm fair!

But it makes no sense to talk with you about that, you will NEVER understand, because you don't read it right, and even if, you just don't understand it.

Don't answer when you didn't read it. It's simply wrong what your saying!

I wrote why I answered.

And I never downvoted something without a reason. I'm fair!

But it makes no sense to talk with you about that, you will NEVER understand, because you don't read it right, and even if, you just don't understand it.

My god, we've been over the same issue with different members each trying to help you out several times so I'm just gonna suggest that you click on the following link: http://fotpforums.com/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=login&do=logout&k=1414448daa0918b96578ab1d4b80c972

And why are you all allowed to call me FlopNRoll and ShitNFlop and stuff like this.

When insulting other members is allowed here, than I have the right to say that your username fits you perfectly!!!!

Fucking deceased 

iEnCO8Xr2iU9j.gif

Do you have nothing better to do, than the whole day bitching about other members?

Because you're definitely above this oprah5 You're the one searching through Lana threads to see if someone mentioned you PAGES AGO, when you're old enough to be looking for someone to spend the rest of your life, work to support your rent. Dislike the fuck out of me, I dare you rav1

Fucking deceased 

iEnCO8Xr2iU9j.gif

Because you're definitely above this oprah5 You're the one searching through Lana threads to see if someone mentioned you PAGES AGO, when you're old enough to be looking for someone to spend the rest of your life, work to support your rent. Dislike the fuck out of me, I dare you rav1

Don't challenge ha, she has a posse rav1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.