Goldie

Britney Jean lyrics are desperate cries for help from Britney

On 12/7/2013 at 12:13 PM, Goldie said:

The reason Britney says that BJ is her most personal album is because embedded in every track are lyrics that are cries for help to escape the clutches of her father, agents, and record label, who control every aspect of her life.

Hold On Tight:

"So wicked / In the way he moves / Don't miss it / Do not be a fool" - Britney wants her listeners to know that her father cannot and should not be trusted, and should not be mistaken for someone who acts in her best interests with such large amounts of control over her money and assets. Look for the signs and don't ignore them!

"He comes to me in my dreams / And tells me what I need to know / He makes me feel so at ease / And guides me to the lights above / I just wanna fall into his arms tonight / Someone tell me I, I will be alright" - Britney's father haunts her in her dreams so there's never a moment where she is fully alone. He tells her what to do, how to act. She doesn't want it and contemplates suicide (the lights above - heaven; fall into his arms tonight - death) But is willing to hold out a while longer if she knows there's a way out

"I gotta make my way through the night / Holding on with all of my might / And when I'm lost, and I can't the find the way / I feel the pieces breaking away / Hold myself with all of my might / Don't let go / Just hold on tight" - Britney knows that if she can somehow escape, then it will all be worth it. Until then, she just has to hold out until she can find an escape, and realizes the difficulty of that

I was on the #FreeBritney train in TWENTY FUCKING THIRTEEN bitches, all of this is TRUE

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

This OP tho brit9 

i cant believe i had the time 1) to listen to that SHIT album in the first place and 2) to listen to it enough to be able to even come up with this idea fall1 

26 minutes ago, Goldie said:

i cant believe i had the time 1) to listen to that SHIT album in the first place and 2) to listen to it enough to be able to even come up with this idea fall1 

Honestly it made me cackle brit9 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She didn't sing them either.

Goldie the Prophet 

This OP tho  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.