Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mau

Why would P!nk be mad at Xtincta?

I mean, P!nk has an actual music career +hah+

Xtincta is just a glorified music teacher right now +tehe3+

and you know what they say....

THOSE WHO CAN'T DO...TEACH

+laughcry+ +laughcry+ +laughcry+

And and dont bother bringing it up Burlesque DVD sales. That only proves Christina should redirect her energy to straight-to-video musicals +hah+

xtina1

And and dont bother bringing it up Burlesque DVD sales. That only proves Christina should redirect her energy to straight-to-video musicals

xtina1

oooh geez, so are we taking everything literally now?

Good for her. But why should P!nk be mad?

+lol+ this is something xtina stans always say whenever xtina has some form of success.

xtina's cover of W is getting rave reviews, p!nk stays mad!

for example. +lol+ it's because p!nk is kinda bitter towards xtina and linda for what happened with 'beautiful' back in the day :P

001wsy0b

Pink + Xtina are my two music queens along with Britney...

Please don't fight and torture me by watching this. +laughcry+

naaah i guess i've just clarified things regarding this 'p!nk stays mad and bitter' thingie +lol+

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE P!nk,but she never released music masterpieces like Stripped and Back To Basics. She has a perfect voice and some very beautiful and touching songs but Xtina is just on a whole different level. +shrug+

naaah i guess i've just clarified things regarding this 'p!nk stays mad and bitter' thingie +lol+

haha, maybe that should stay at ALD just so threads like this don't happen. :P

M!X, I think Pink has quite a few songs that could make me cry if I was sad lol. "Stop Falling," "waiting for love," "Nobody Knows," "who knew," "family portrait," are a few.

But as a total, yeah nothing can touch Stripped.

I'd agree none of P!nk's output compares to Stripped but really, that album came out almost 10 years ago and her latter output, while not bad, did take a plunge.

P!nk's output has been consistently getting better and her hits keep coming. Not to mention she's an electrifying performer whose last tour was almost as big as Britney's Circus.

I'd agree none of P!nk's output compares to Stripped but really, that album came out almost 10 years ago and her latter output, while not bad, did take a plunge.

P!nk's output has been consistently getting better and her hits keep coming. Not to mention she's an electrifying performer whose last tour was almost as big as Britney's Circus.

P!NK +legend+ and XTINA +legend+

Both of them have great voices!!!

Both of them have stage presence!!!

Love them both!!!

mtqv83.jpg

Explode-04-june.gifExplode-04-june.gif

I mean, P!nk has an actual music career +hah+

and you know what they say....

THOSE WHO CAN'T DO...TEACH

+laughcry+ +laughcry+ +laughcry+

p!nk nevah liked xtina evah since they did lady marmalade n p!nk tried to scissor xtina in ha dressin room!

i wish that big head talentless dyke wuld try that sh1t taday wit ha man FACE lukkin ass

917f8649779c7e7ef1fe979b80d9db49.gif

p!nk nevah liked xtina evah since they did lady marmalade n p!nk tried to scissor xtina in ha dressin room!

i wish that big head talentless dyke wuld try that sh1t taday wit ha man FACE lukkin ass

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: reps

/ghetto tacky xtina1

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.