s3x Symbol

Do you guys asses hurt

Remember stans, you're only allowed to enjoy an album if you've endorsed an artist prior to its release, because that's the way it works. If you didn't and you happen to like their new album well you better just pretend you don't. 

- Morons

Remember stans, you're only allowed to enjoy an album if you've endorsed an artist prior to its release, because that's the way it works. If you didn't and you happen to like their new album well you better just pretend you don't.

- Morons

If you trashed her, and said she only had like 5 fans the day before.. Then the next day you're full on Beyhive and defending her to the death , then you're obviously just riding the bandwagon.

If you stopped licking her ass for a second maybe you'd have time to reflect.

Because a lot of you all are coming off phony.

If you trashed her, and said she only had like 5 fans the day before.. Then the next day you're full on Beyhive and defending her to the death , then you're obviously just riding the bandwagon.

If you stopped licking her ass for a second maybe you'd have time to reflect.

Because a lot of you all are coming off phony.

Feel free to quote where I lick her ass or trash her. Till then you're the only one coming off as phony. I'll wait. 

I'll save you the time. I'm indifferent towards Beyonce. Hard for someone so deeply involved in hating her to understand, I know, but you can do your best I'm sure.

Feel free to quote where I lick her ass or trash her. Till then you're the only one coming off as phony. I'll wait.

I'll save you the time. I'm indifferent towards Beyonce. Hard for someone so deeply involved in hating her to understand, I know, but you can do your best I'm sure.

Lmao how am I phony? You're not making any sense, I didn't like her before, don't like her now. I've been Navy for 8 years and have not wavered.

I'm loyal to my stan base.

I'm not looking back for anything. But we both know you weren't Stanning this hard until last night.

Hell @Fierce even made a threat about getting the Beyoncé page back, everyone was saying no one talks about her, and that it barely got any new post.

Like I said stay Beyhive your fave fits you. Well her and Britt both do .. But I'm not gonna go there.

Lmao how am I phony? You're not making any sense, I didn't like her before, don't like her now. I've been Navy for 8 years and have not wavered.

I'm loyal to my stan base.

I'm not looking back for anything. But we both know you weren't Stanning this hard until last night.

Hell @Fierce even made a threat about getting the Beyoncé page back, everyone was saying no one talks about her, and that it barely got any new post.

Like I said stay Beyhive your fave fits you. Well her and Britt both do .. But I'm not gonna go there.

Phony for spouting off a truckload of verbal diarrhea without any actual evidence. I've been Beyhive for zero years. I loved her for moments in her career and pretty much the entire I Am era. I am neither stan nor hater. You can't seem to understand that there are more than those two options tho. 

No one was talking about her because.... she didn't have shit going on for the public to talk about. Now she does, and you can't stand it so you deflect the positivity toward her release by trying to call people phony for listening to her new record without bias and deciding they like it. It's simply a load of garbage. I'm not your bitch don't hang your issues with Beyonce shit on me. 

Phony for spouting off a truckload of verbal diarrhea without any actual evidence. I've been Beyhive for zero years. I loved her for moments in her career and pretty much the entire I Am era. I am neither stan nor hater. You can't seem to understand that there are more than those two options tho.

No one was talking about her because.... she didn't have shit going on for the public to talk about. Now she does, and you can't stand it so you deflect the positivity toward her release by trying to call people phony for listening to her new record without bias and deciding they like it. It's simply a load of garbage. I'm not your bitch don't hang your issues with Beyonce shit on me.

This is BG, I'm supposed to drag artist. I did the same with ARTPOP and BJ. You weren't this pressed about my comments BJ. Now I'm threatened because it's Beyoncé no.., I was gonna talk crap anyway. I'm probably a little more meaner to Baddy Bey because I can't tolerate her for more than 2 seconds.

Everything here isn't personal, thus thread is based on opinion. I'm expressing mine you're expressing yours. Still think you're being fake though.

I liked Stars Dance, but if someone dragged Selena I wouldn't be all up in arms about it. Especially if I was indifferent the day before.

This is BG, I'm supposed to drag artist. I did the same with ARTPOP and BJ. You weren't this pressed about my comments BJ. Now I'm threatened because it's Beyoncé no.., I was gonna talk crap anyway. I'm probably a little more meaner to Baddy Bey because I can't tolerate her for more than 2 seconds.

Everything here isn't personal, thus thread is based on opinion. I'm expressing mine you're expressing yours. Still think you're being fake though.

I liked Stars Dance, but if someone dragged Selena I wouldn't be all up in arms about it. Especially if I was indifferent the day before.

You opinions of Beyonce, her stanbase, her work, etc are all yours to express, but try and tell me how I am being without the knowledge/receipts/history to back it up and prepare to get your ass dragged for pages. THAT is where this thread differentiates itself from your others. You understand what I mean? 

How exactly am I or other indifferent Beyonce listeners being fake? Use specifics. 

Been saying the same thing about BeYAWNce for a while now, nothing new. Even the Fleas was expecting this from me. We go back and forth daily on BG. But now, everyone is upset about my comments . Smh

Drag Beyonce for filth. Have a gay old time with it for days, but insinuate that I'm being phony or fake and prepare your anus. 

I'm as real as they come.  brit11

You opinions of Beyonce, her stanbase, her work, etc are all yours to express, but try and tell me how I am being without the knowledge/receipts/history to back it up and prepare to get your ass dragged for pages. THAT is where this thread differentiates itself from your others. You understand what I mean?

How exactly am I or other indifferent Beyonce listeners being fake? Use specifics.

You weren't saying any of this yesterday, I've said wayyyyy worse than this. But soon as her album drops, you're team Beyoncé . It's fake, lol

That's where I'm getting at.. The fact is, you can bring out all your " receipts" you want.. Bottom line it's still based on your shitty opinion. One that didn't develop until Last night/today.

Won't even stan your fave this hard, how pathetic

You weren't saying any of this yesterday, I've said wayyyyy worse than this. But soon as her album drops, you're team Beyoncé . It's fake, lol

That's where I'm getting at.. The fact is, you can bring out all your " receipts" you want.. Bottom line it's still based on your shitty opinion. One that didn't develop until Last night/today.

Won't even stan your fave this hard, how pathetic

I'm not team Beyonce, I'm team I-like-her-new-fucking-album-and-videos because they appeal to me. 

And yesterday? Pretty sure you weren't even on my radar yesterday. 

And yes, I didn't develop my opinion of the new album till last night/today because.... wait for it...... that's when I heard it and could develop an opinion of the material. It's that indifference toward Beyonce we talked about earlier that seems to escape your comprehension. 

I'm the same way with Rihanna. No real opinion till I hear something new from her. I've liked and disliked her material. I loved Unapologetic. Didn't care for Talk That Talk or the second half of Loud.

You can go through my posts if you'd like to see all the Britney and Gaga stanning I do on the regular and correct your misinformed ass. Concluding that I don't because I happened to notice you today and didn't bother with whatever other threads you created about ARTPOP and BJ is your mistake. 

LMAO not another thread by s3x Symbol in the past 10 hours.

I bet if this was Rihanna you would be having a damn good time.

--------

The fact that you're basically alone in this battle is hilarious tbh. I mean you keep getting dragged.

Maybe you should log off until Rihanna makes her next album and tries to pull something like this off.

tumblr_mxqu3kgNzs1qimturo1_500.gif

LMAO not another thread by s3x Symbol in the past 10 hours.

I bet if this was Rihanna you would be having a damn good time.

--------

The fact that you're basically alone in this battle is hilarious tbh. I mean you keep getting dragged.

Maybe you should log off until Rihanna makes her next album and tries to ull something like this off.

tumblr_mxqu3kgNzs1qimturo1_500.gif

Obviously not I'm not phased.. Lol.

This post was made hours ago, and I've seen you on since then. What's the real deal hun?

Mad again?! ny1

Obviously not I'm not phased.. Lol.

This post was made hours ago, and I've seen you on since then. What's the real deal hun?

Mad again?! ny1

Sis, if you weren't phased you wouldn't be making redundant threads.

It's also called work and maybe you should go look for some and do something.

tumblr_mxrx5xTg3z1r877b7o4_250.gif

Sis, if you weren't phased you wouldn't be making redundant threads.

It's also called work and maybe you should go look for some and do something.

tumblr_mxrx5xTg3z1r877b7o4_250.gif

It's called a cellphone lol

I made two threads. I just came on recently . And if you know how long I been on, doesn't that mean you're on too?!? Lmao..

It's called a cellphone lol

I made two threads. I just came on recently . And if you know how long I been on, doesn't that mean you're own too?!? Lmao..

I don't know how long you were on, you said it was posted hours ago meaning you had to be immersed in this thread when I wasn't present to even say anything hence as to why I am responding now, hours later.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.