King X

"Columbia is not letting her release the album poor Bey"

The fact that the label didnt even know the date until the day before when she had a emergency meeting with only the executives and the head of itunes marketing lol. THE DAMN CODE NAME FOR THE ALBUM WAS "LILY" LOL TO AVOID LEAKS.

I cant at her planning this whole thing and not a soul outside of that group knew about it. The power of those confidentiality agreements and the Illuminati to slap any bitch who leaks info

I cant at her planning this whole thing and not a soul outside of that group knew about it. The power of those confidentiality agreements and the Illuminati to slap any bitch who leaks info

The fact that she basically ran Columbia like a bitch lmao.

:lmfao: those mouths can now shutup because even though the label probably ddon't like the album, Bey still went ahead and released it and it looks like it's going okay for her bey6

Kinda reminds me of how she recorded B'Day in secret because she didn't want the label and her daddy interfering with what she wanted to do. I'm thinking that's why it was so many "reports" this year about the album being pushed back because the label was holding her up and wanted her to re-record but with the way she released it, I believe she said "NOPE!".

"...I don't trust these record labels, I'm touring".

:lmfao: those mouths can now shutup because even though the label probably ddon't like the album, Bey still went ahead and released it and it looks like it's going okay for her bey6

Kinda reminds me of how she recorded B'Day in secret because she didn't want the label and her daddy interfering with what she wanted to do. I'm thinking that's why it was so many "reports" this year about the album being pushed back because the label was holding her up and wanted her to re-record but with the way she released it, I believe she said "NOPE!".

"...I don't trust these record labels, I'm touring".

ny2 the poor souls who believed Yoncé Was under her label's whim. "Trying to find a hit" they said ch.

Then the bitch releases an album with no promo or single ny2 ha power

I know there's a lot of nervous execs over there at Columbia. But 'Yoncé dun even curr. I still cant at this whole thing cry0

FUCK THOSE LABELS!! LABELS ARE BORING AND THEIR SHIT IS BORING!! I do what I want