Maryanne

Winner/Loser of 2013?

Winners

Beyonce-Gurl came out of nowhere.Released a video album and sold 80k in just 3hours.Everybody talks about her right now.Was this a good strategy?

Justin Timberlake-2 No1 albums in a year.Almost a milion albums sold in a week.One of the biggest radio hits in 2013.This truly was a JT year

Robin Thicke-Biggest hit of 2013.Not a no1curr anymore

Rihanna-This gurl slayed us with Stay and now she scored her 13th No1 single and the only thing she was doing was posting pics on instagram

Eminem-No1 album,No1 hit single,700k albums sold in a week.Huge stan base and great album.

Katy Perry-Yeah Uncle flopped.But Roar was one of the biggest hits this year,and PRISM is so far the highest selling album by a female

Miley Cyrus-The most talked about girl of 2013.No1 single and album.

Lorde-Hew tho?

Losers

Britney Spears-Her biggest flop in career.But we still have Vegas?

Lady Gaga-This girl was trying so much,tried everything and still this just wasn't her year.She still had a No1 album tho

Miley Cyrus-Everything was great until Grammys scalped her

Ciara-So much promo for nothing as usual

Will.I.Am.-After a huge hit single,his album flopped even harder than Lotus.

Avril Lavigne-40k in a week 

Disney Gurls-Demi and Selena-Overshadowed by Milegend

JT is the definite winner here 

Cant decide between Gaga and Ciara, on one hand we have Gaga who flopped considering who she is and all the effort she put in, on the other we have Ciara but no1curr for ha 

Justin lost hard though. Great sales for the first album but single sales dropped rock hard after Mirrors, Part II flopped sales wise and critically, Bruno Mars and Macklemore dragged him in the competition to male domination, and Grammy's didn't care for him.

7 years in the making only to fall flat fall5

Xtina has had a great year tbh...she won it for me

Obviously the winner is Queen Bey who swooped in with major promo deals, superbowl, sold out tour, new album/17 videos, 410k sales in a day and a guaranteed amazing 2014! 

Loser would be Britney or Gaga for very different reasons. Britney has unfortunately flopped and will probably end her career in Vegas followed by a farewell tour. However, I dont know if that is loosing or knowing when it's time to bow out. Gaga has actually sold a lot, unfortunately it is a decrease from her last era and it is now obvious the public aren't eating out of her hand anymore. Still she has one of the most dedicated fanbases out of all our faves.

ibiL6ow5d5FUAa.gifibiL6ow5d5FUAa.gif

JT is the definite winner here 

Cant decide between Gaga and Ciara, on one hand we have Gaga who flopped considering who she is and all the effort she put in, on the other we have Ciara but no1curr for ha 

Ciara did well to say she was an irrelevant not long before Ciara (album). 

Winner: Beyoncé

Loser: everyone else fall1

But in all seriousness tho

Winner: Katy, Miley

Loser: GaGa simply because this was a pivotal era for her and she had so much to lose and lost a lot - if not her I would say Britney, even though she wasn't as desperate BJ was a disappointment on charts and no1curr for her GP-wise

Biggest winners are easily JT, Bey and Miley. Voting for Miley because she made a true come back from the flop that was CBT but JT's and Bey slayed/are slaying hard.

Biggest Loser: will.i.am, his album probably had huge budget and flopped lol, the fact he produced the worst songs in the albums he touched this year says a lot.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.