Maryanne

Winner/Loser of 2013?

'looser' tho :deadbanana:

Katy & JT were the clear winners of the year...Miley may have gotten more attention but it also came with a huge amount of backlash

Flopga for biggest loser for the obvious reasons...all that hype & promo for nothing :deadbanana: Avril is a close 2nd tho. i dont consider Brit to be a 'loser' since she didnt give a fuck about promoting the album at all, and Ciara got her first top 40 hit in years and her album debuted at #2 even tho it dropped quickly...will.i.am yeah cause he ruined BJ and his album/singles tanked except S&S...demi & selena werent losers at all tho :awk: both had big hits and had decent album sales

Xtina has had a great year tbh...she won it for me

Obviously the winner is Queen Bey who swooped in with major promo deals, superbowl, sold out tour, new album/17 videos, 410k sales in a day and a guaranteed amazing 2014! 

Loser would be Britney or Gaga for very different reasons. Britney has unfortunately flopped and will probably end her career in Vegas followed by a farewell tour. However, I dont know if that is loosing or knowing when it's time to bow out. Gaga has actually sold a lot, unfortunately it is a decrease from her last era and it is now obvious the public aren't eating out of her hand anymore. Still she has one of the most dedicated fanbases out of all our faves.

ibiL6ow5d5FUAa.gifibiL6ow5d5FUAa.gif

Xtina WON a year with one feature? katy1 what kind of standards katy1

Those alleged winners are some of my least favorite artists of all-time so I couldn't, in good, faith vote for any of them.

Had some of my 2013 faves (Tegan and Sara, Sara Bareilles, Mariah Carey, Prince, Icona Pop, etc.) been in there, I would have voted.  I do, however, think it's unfair for a Beyonce album that was released during the last two weeks of the year to win anything good or bad for an entire 12-month period.  It's not representative of 2013.

3 features, a music video, a letter, some great performancs, 2 major awards, getting her body back, Maxim, etc...

that really isnt much to 'own' a year boo. and 2 major awards? I have no clue what you are talking about. The Grammys were over her years ago. Maxim? LMAO. doing a dated magazine nobody has bought in a decade? fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

and A LETTER ny2

bai!

I really think Beyoncé is the winner. Not only because of the album, but also her majorly successful tour with no new music out. + the Super Bowl, Pepsi, etc. I would also consider Miley a winner, she's been the most talked about since the WCS release, successful album, huge singles (especially Wrecking Ball).

Loser... hm, I'd say Gaga considering she's flopping hard even though she's done quite a bit of promo.

@ @

Not you two ignoring my entire post. I said Xtina won it for me, not for you.

If you can't use basic comprehension skills and understand the possessive function behind the word 'me' then get your ass back to school, grab a dictionary, learn to read and get a fucking grip of your sad pressed depressive lives

xtina1

@ @

Not you two ignoring my entire post. I said Xtina won it for me, not for you.

If you can't use basic comprehension skills and understand the possessive function behind the word 'me' then get your ass back to school, grab a dictionary, learn to read and get a fucking grip of your sad pressed depressive lives

xtina1

I think the thread is a discussion on WHO WON OR LOST 2013? um2 not some basic flopinion which anyone can throw around. Dont ever think of joining a debate class sis um2

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.