Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

I RUN L.A.

LISTEN UP XTINA STANS UR NOT ABOUT TO TRY IT..

IM SO SICK AND TIRED OF THE XTINA STANS (AND GAGA, BUT I WILL ADDRESS YOU A BIT LATER ON, SO JUST WAIT) SAYING HOW 4 IS GOING TO BE THE NEXT BIONIC, ETC.

okay so y'all need to listen the FAWK up. This is BEYONCE were talking about... Do you know Beyonce? Do you know her sales? Her accomplisments? I THINK NAWT.

Beyonce has sold incredible amounts more than Godtina has.... Its astounding.

So yeah, Beyonce did something DIFFERENT this era. She didnt go with an album full of upbeat, dancey tracks. SO? ITs BEYONCE. She makes trends, doesnt follow them.

Who was doing that Sasha Fierce look when she did? I'll tell you... no one!

Beyonce... Who can have her lead single be a BALLAD and smash... and not only smash... have it be a home run? NOT XTINA. YLM WAS THE 2nd SINGLE... HOW MANY SPINS DID IT GET IN ITS FIRST DAY? CAN U xtina stans tell me that? 0... 0.

And now she is at a new place in her life. She is throwing away that image that gave her so many sales, to a new, daring and different one.

At a time where your easiest bet at success is to drop a dancy pop song, BEYONCE. SAYS. NO. Hell, Xtina had it easy. She went with electronic dance pop and she STILL Flopeed girls!!!!

Beyonce releases and off-beat Diplo produced track. And it aint no flop gerls. Sure, it only hit #20 at its peak... +tehe3+

But I know you gerls were more than shocked at them video views on Youtube... Most watched video of the day & week, and the biggest and quickest shot of views.

The fact of the matter is Beyonce creates a buzz. and while #20 is a flop for her, its a HIT for most... (xtina for example..)

She creates interest...

And did I hear about her having 150k pre-order sales... A MONTH before the albums release? With a 'flop' first single and very little promo? +laughcry+

Isnt that like what Xtina did the first week in the U.S? +laughcry++laughcry++laughcry+

the fact is xtina stans just dont want to feel so alone. they want to see someone else fail to overshadow the diaster bionic was... so ppl will cut them some slack.

well im sorry its just not gonna happen gerls!

and GODGA stans.. i got something coming for y'all soon enough.. :flutter:

I love Godtina ever so MUCH but I will not let these Xtina stans try to degrade beyonces success and accomplisments and have the nerve to say it'll be Bionic 2... its not gonna happen.

You know what Bionic 2 was? Cant Be Tamed. +laughcry+

I love Godtina ever so MUCH but I will not let these Xtina stans try to degrade beyonces success and accomplisments and have the nerve to say it'll be Bionic 2... its not gonna happen.

You know what Bionic 2 was? ....................+laughcry+

Various_Artists_Burlesque_OST.jpg

fixed +tehe3+

tumblr_lmplcdOkyG1qej93ko1_500.gif

Beyonce is the best of our generation and she doesn't have to smash to stay relevant and make $$$ at all.

RIGHT? Beyonce takes a year off and her net worth was still way more than Christina, Rihanna, Mariah, etc.

also @Mau sweetie, how could something that is already set to have half the sales of bionic BEFORE it even drops, a bionic level flop? Sit ur fucking ass DOWNE.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.