Sign in to follow this  

"Katy can't sing live"

RihannaRTT    10,628

NOT Rihanna stans coming in here acting high and mighty. Ya'll forget we posted the exact same last year after Stay/We Found Love on the X Factor UK  :gaycat:

Popboi    336

NOT Rihanna stans coming in here acting high and mighty. Ya'll forget we posted the exact same last year after Stay/We Found Love on the X Factor UK  :gaycat:

That performance was good tho sia3

Fanik    39

it was actually an xtina stan hew posted that 

Tonic    4,700

...so you finally agree after all?

ikr. i dont think that the OP's video serves as proof of Katy being able to sing live tumblr_my12quoxc11r1ph6to6_250.gif

KING TITO    1,364

It was me who posted that video dead2

ikr dead2

Like Rihanna is a good vocalist..dead2

KING TITO    1,364

Anyway, this was ok. 

I can't stand a singer who just sings a song and takes it no where, she didn't even know where to go with it. It was boring and no skill was involved, it might as well been karaoke. Her strong suit is obviously not singing  :noway:

But we all know that already so no need to go any further on it.

Sign in to follow this  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.