Jackk

Will xtina ever have a toxic/gimme more though?

Will she ever have an ANTHEM? I see you xtina stans dragging britney even MORE for no reason at all,  so I'm gonna drag you bitchs back.

Xtina's music has absolutely no longevity, i haven't heard a critic talk about any of her 'iconic' songs EVER! I mean seriously, toxic is legendary and gimme more is iconic. Whenever I'm out clubbing, toxic will come on and people will drop there shit and lose it. When gimme more comes on in the club, people drop there shit and strip down to there socks. Why can't xtinas music have that effect on people? because its missing quality. And theres a reason non of her music is still played today, because it sucks.

Feel free to post your delusional 'receipts' but we all know deep down, xtina doesn't compare with britney musically. Otherwise britney would be the one sitting there with 2 flop albums, 55 million album sales and a red chair as a safety net for cash, Instead britney is sitting on top with 105 million album sales, 7 successful albums, countless hits, a residency and a career that spanded 15 years without anything that flopped.

Sorry for the cold hard true btw, if you xtina fans can dish it im sure you can take my tea.

xxxxx

Beautiful, Dirty, Fighter, Genie in the bottle, moves like jagger are all pretty iconic

i never hear them out clubbing, on the radio, partys or anything though?

yes they were hits back in the day, but they have no longevity.

and xtina ruined her own legacy with the voice, people think shes a judge now and thats it, the younger generation probably don't even know who she is cause she doesn't put out good music. Hence why her next album is going to flop even more.

sʘrry i dʘwnvʘted yʘu, i read that wrʘng the first time.

nʘ she wʘn't, she is nʘt icʘnic in any way. unlike the PRINCESS ʘF PʘP BRITNEY SPEARS! fighters can seethe

sʘrry i dʘwnvʘted yʘu, i read that wrʘng the first time.

nʘ she wʘn't, she is nʘt icʘnic in any way. unlike the PRINCESS ʘF PʘP BRITNEY SPEARS! fighters can seethe

i don't care for the negative votes. I have better things to worry about, like living my life.

i never hear them out clubbing, on the radio, partys or anything though?

yes they were hits back in the day, but they have no longevity.

and xtina ruined her own legacy with the voice, people think shes a judge now and thats it, the younger generation probably don't even know who she is cause she doesn't put out good music. Hence why her next album is going to flop even more.

You don't here many of Britney songs either, because they were 90s hits . Still doesn't mean they aren't iconic. Everyone knows those songs, they're global smashes.

Never really hear Toxic or Hit me baby one more time at parties either.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Genie In A Bottle, Beautiful, Dirrty, Fighter, Candyman, Moves Like Jagger, Feel This Moment sweeties...

It’s not though. Welcome to 2019, where more people can watch a video over a billion times on the internet vs. your Voice performance seen by a couple million soccer moms. We all know you’re a 40

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.