Jackk

Will xtina ever have a toxic/gimme more though?

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

And anyone can gross $100 million if they were stuck in Vegas for 5 years and did 250 shows oprah14 

Not anyone can last that long in Vegas without wearing out their welcome. Just ask Xtina and her 16 date residency. brit9

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

Are they tho??? Who told you this? ny2 

and yes your songs being performed on talent shows means millions of people hear the music during one performance, which is more impactful than YouTube views. nat2 

Experience duh brit10 I karaoke all the time with friends and the Britney selection is always like triple the amount of tracks than xtina’s 

ps I always put Dirrrty in the cue at karaoke bey6 

2 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

The Voice airs across the globe you fucking nitwit. So do other competition shows looe

The X factor and all those ones. 

My point still stands. It’s still not USUALLY seen by as many people as a YouTube video permanently up vs a one-time talent show performance that is quickly forgotten. 

YouTube has way more impact than cable TV. Only old people use cable TV. EVERYONE has access to internet/YouTube. Again, welcome to the future old man.

Nitwit ny7 

1 hour ago, Umbreon said:

My point still stands. It’s still not USUALLY seen by as many people as a YouTube video permanently up vs a one-time talent show performance that is quickly forgotten. 

YouTube has way more impact than cable TV. Only old people use cable TV. EVERYONE has access to internet/YouTube. Again, welcome to the future old man.

Nitwit ny7 

I’m the “old man” yet Britney fans are the one hanging on to CD sales ny4 

5 minutes ago, BlancMac said:

Sure. Maybe you don't but us Fighters do. Every fan base a different tastes and what stands out to you may not stand out to others. That's why I said the comparison is idiotic. xtina11

I don’t disagree rih1

but i think the OP was talking about anthems in general, so I think it’s more about the GP and what is remembered overall, not just by the fans. rih2 

9 hours ago, Umbreon said:

Nitwit ny7 

But talent competition show performances are also uploaded and watched by millions on YouTube after it was aired on TV too though... brit10

On 2/9/2019 at 10:22 PM, Agugaga said:

Are they tho??? Who told you this? ny2 

and yes your songs being performed on talent shows means millions of people hear the music during one performance, which is more impactful than YouTube views. nat2 

If they liked what they heard they'd go hear the original tho brit1

They don't. Instead they stream Britney moo5

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Genie In A Bottle, Beautiful, Dirrty, Fighter, Candyman, Moves Like Jagger, Feel This Moment sweeties...

It’s not though. Welcome to 2019, where more people can watch a video over a billion times on the internet vs. your Voice performance seen by a couple million soccer moms. We all know you’re a 40

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.