Sign in to follow this  

Are Sony/RCA where singers careers go to die?

ny1ny2

Keesha, Brinty, Xtina... ny2 Sony's main marketing strategy seems to be:

NO PROMO fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

even Bey had to not even tell them she was releasing cos she knew they'd fuck it up ny1

and lets NAWT mention Leona Lewis who had a potential Xmas album smash - has ANYONE seen that cd for sale in stores? ny2 BEWP! ny1

I hope not, Shakiras on that label ny2

Sony staff probably have to google they own artists lbr ny2 I think FOTP does a better job at promo-ing them ny2

Ana 15

Sony staff probably have to google they own artists lbr ny2 I think FOTP does a better job at promo-ing them ny2

We should become a label :legend:

Not when Warner Bros. Records and Epic Records exists.  :creep:

Epic is Sony :creep:

and Warner does good just not with pop acts :creep:

Epic is Sony :creep:

and Warner does good just not with pop acts :creep:

Still, trust me, I'm a Neon Hitch, Karmin, and Cher Lloyd stan.  :creep:

Still, trust me, I'm a Neon Hitch, Karmin, and Cher Lloyd stan.  :creep:

Cher Lloyd burned every bridge there is in the industry. Her attitude ended her career :creep: dont expect a label change to bring her back either - she is hated by the peeps who run the industry :creep:

Habits 2,978

I don't think it's only labels fault that they're flopping, I think also the artist is being lazy is a reason as well.

I don't think it's only labels fault that they're flopping, I think also the artist is being lazy is a reason as well.

Xtina is lazy about promo and Britney simply hates it. But that doesnt excuse why Leona etc aint even getting their CD distributed. Keesha I think just doesnt have a big fanbase and her label treat her like a c-list artist, which she is, but that is partly their fault.

P!nk though. :)

yes and Pinks fanbase is 100% there because of Pinks music/work/touring. The label never gave her much support she created her stardom herself.

Dita 5,078

Well RCA have always been X's label and look how hard they worked her during her debut. It's more the artists fault fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

Sign in to follow this  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.