I've Just Begun

Xtinaluver1's Top 5 Christina Songs

OMG LIft ME UPSUS cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

The last work Linda and Xtina created and quite simply perfect. Gorgeous song cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

omg ikr cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'> when bionic first came out stronger than ever was my fave song on the album but it got demoted to number 2 cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

omg ikr cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'> when bionic first came out stronger than ever was my fave song on the album but it got demoted to number 2 cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

I agree. Lift Me Up is just incredible cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

I mean it's one of her best ballads ever and Lift Me Up was her best vocal performance during the Bionic era! 

Gurl wait till some more Fighters are here dead2

Anyway, this is my fav from Lotus and would be in my top 5 if it wasn't for the production. That run at the bridge sends me in to an orgasm oprah2

LMAO was just gonna say I won't do more until more people are here!

That run is EVERYTHING oprah6.gif' alt='oprah4'> I don't mind the production, doesn't sound bad to me tbh um2 everyone hates it for that reason

LMAO was just gonna say I won't do more until more people are here!

That run is EVERYTHING oprah6.gif' alt='oprah4'> I don't mind the production, doesn't sound bad to me tbh um2 everyone hates it for that reason

Gurl, the production is a mess. Those drums are like fucking thunder fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

lol yeah most people don't like light up the sky but i effing love it ny10 btw i love your set, katy is gorgeous ny3

I mean its far from horrible but its production ruins it for me. Had it been better produced I think I would have loved it. ny10

And thank you! She really is! oprah1 Queen of hair colors dead4