DivineChristina

TV shows you're watching right now!

1 minute ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

True but neither do people in real life more times than they actually do.

That's what I found so refreshing about the show and why I enjoyed as much as I did. This isnt a procedural you watch for fun because it reasures you that the system almost always works and that crime pays. The fact that ABC of all networks is behind this is still astonishing to me.

I mean what really happened? At least one person would know, the killer, and we didn't get it. Also, they all were so fucking unlikeable in their own way orly1

The sister didn't even ASK her brother if he did it um2

7 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I mean what really happened? At least one person would know, the killer, and we didn't get it. Also, they all were so fucking unlikeable in their own way orly1

The sister didn't even ASK her brother if he did it um2

ngl I havent watched it since it premiered and my memory is not what it used to be mad5 but yeah they were all so grey you couldnt find someone to root for.

Why would she ask him? If my sisters killed someone I wouldnt want to know and all I'd care about was getting them out of prison jj3

I'm getting the vibes that you didnt like it and now feel guilty for making you waste your time chi1

19 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

ngl I havent watched it since it premiered and my memory is not what it used to be mad5 but yeah they were all so grey you couldnt find someone to root for.

Why would she ask him? If my sisters killed someone I wouldnt want to know and all I'd care about was getting them out of prison jj3

I'm getting the vibes that you didnt like it and now feel guilty for making you waste your time chi1

You're an asshole scream1 I cut family members from my life for things less than murder orly1

I did like it! I'm watching the second season now, Andre 3000 is in it mess1

8 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

You're an asshole scream1 I cut family members from my life for things less than murder orly1

I did like it! I'm watching the second season now, Andre 3000 is in it mess1

I'm not going to apologize for loving my sisters. The rest of my family members can choke but if something happened to them it'd destroy me. Dont tell anyone I have a weakness tho

Yeah I was shook because he's actually great in it too lj1

Season 2 was better imo. It had so many details that reminded me of being a closeted teen oprah4

Also, now that you know you wont get  all the answers you wont be disappointed by that rav2

Edited by Lord Stoneheart
spelling jj2
4 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

I'm not going to apologize for loving my sisters. The rest of my family members can choke but if something happened to them it'd destroy me. Dont tell anyone I have a weakness tho

Yeah I was shook because he's actually great in it too lj1

Season 2 was better imo. It had so many details that reminded me of being a closeted teen oprah4

Also, now that you know you wont get  all the answers you wont be diis appointed by that rav2

What, we won't know if he WAS raped? jj4

On 15.01.2017 at 7:20 PM, Lord Stoneheart said:

I dont want to spoil anything. It's all very ambiguous

I finished it yesterday, it was pretty great, especially how the characters were finally not unlikeable, but also realistic.

To think of it, I only ever saw a handful of media where characters would be flawed as people, not explicitly bad, so the viewer was conditioned to hate them.

The only real-deal bitches were:

the guy who died rip dumpster dust trash1

the principal anna1

and I can't vauch for people's experience 100%, but that rich mum was something else with her hypocrisy. She's not 1%, but definetely 10%, a huge company executive who hangs out with the same type of people. What kind of racial bias would she experience "every day" jj4

Regina King is beautiful as fuck though, those fragile little legs and tight curls cry4

I watched AHS Coven in two days, and what an opportunity lost jj4 Great characters and actors, amazing setting and theme, but it's not even a horror story (like anything post Asylum), and it gets messier every day. Thousands of plotholes jj4 Anti-climatic deaths jj4