DivineChristina

TV shows you're watching right now!

On 13/2/2017 at 5:50 AM, Vertigo-go said:

I watched AHS Coven in two days, and what an opportunity lost jj4 Great characters and actors, amazing setting and theme, but it's not even a horror story (like anything post Asylum), and it gets messier every day. Thousands of plotholes jj4 Anti-climatic deaths jj4

I know. When people say it's better than Murder House or Asylum I just jj4jj4

Been a TV watching fool lately, even more so than usual. 

- Most of the way through season 1 of Gilmore Girls, will probably finish up on the last five episodes today and tomorrow. I like it enough to have ordered the complete series.

- Caught up completely on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and the last few episodes in season 12 have all been really good, hopefully the hot streak continues.

- About halfway through season 2 of Ash vs. Evil Dead. I like it quite a bit, but overall still probably prefer season 1.

- Watching Riverdale as it airs. They've definitely grabbed my attention.

I'm watching noonecurr horror shows that still have great directors behind them: Fear Itself, Masters of Horror, The Hunger.

I love anthology horror, but Twilight Zone isn't my thing, so I settle for these. Some episodes are still my favourite, others I dread to rewatch for their trash value.

I started watching Grey's Anatomy last month and I was so into it but now I'm stuck on season 5 and can't get out of it. Also watching How To Get Away With Murder and I'm very obsessed with it. I can't wait for Game Of Thrones and Baby Daddy to return tho.

7 minutes ago, Coca-Cola said:

spill that tea sorry1

Forgot Beggin' On Your Knees! cry6

Victoria has virtually no star quality as a lead actress in Hollywood tbh, but she's so adorable and sweet. She needs to book a cute show on the CW.

11 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Forgot Beggin' On Your Knees! cry6

Victoria has virtually no star quality as a lead actress in Hollywood tbh, but she's so adorable and sweet. She needs to book a cute show on the CW.

i love her in this, but i agree.