DivineChristina

TV shows you're watching right now!

omg yas, it never changes!

602943_4615490261290_2092098488_n.jpg

dead1 i wish they gave her more on screen time though, i can never get enough.

after reading through daniel's 'enlightened' description i've become curious about the show so i might start watching it.

Oh yes, please do Gabe, I think it would be right up your street, did you watch the clip by any chance? It's just been announced that the show has been cancelled, so I'm trying to savour the episodes and not rush through them, but they are just so good, apparently the second season is in a league of its own, so at the very least it went out on a high. Laura Dern is exceptional, and I love how much care there is in the writing for every single character, no matter how small the role. Projectfreetv has just uploaded the first season, although I've had no problem finding torrents for them.

Criminal Minds. Waiting for new True Blood & The Killing.. Still need to watch the new season of The Walking Dead and the last season of Gossip Girl. Those are the only TV shows I care about tbh.

I'm currently on season 3 of Doctor Who and I still need to see season 2 of American Horror Story. Haven't been able to watch it. dead2

Law & Order: Criminal Intent

Doctor Who

American Horror Story

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Yay, Buffy! How are you liking it? :)

Nikita

I saw the first season and the 2nd half of season 2 but it got boring for me, so I had to drop it.

I saw the first season and the 2nd half of season 2 but it got boring for me, so I had to drop it.

I'm at the 7 episode of the first season and I'm liking it. But I see how it could get boring after a while

k..

watched Girls. liked it so i'm looking forward season 3 a year from now. dead2

i've started watching Awkward. a few weeks ago and i'm liking it. cry1 Matty.. yum

Started re-watching The X Files. antm1

I love your ass oprah6.gif' alt='oprah4'>

Hemlock grove (finishing right now), Elementary, constant Red Dwarf fix, Game of Thrones, Hawaii Five-0, Hannibal.

I love your ass oprah6.gif' alt='oprah4'>

Hemlock grove (finishing right now), Elementary, constant Red Dwarf fix, Game of Thrones, Hawaii Five-0, Hannibal.

Currently at season 2. If I don't watch at least one episode before I go to sleep I can't sleep peacefully. #addicted oprah6.gif' alt='oprah4'>

I'm planning to watch Game Of Thrones after I finish God-Files. Everyone is watching that shit and apparently it's really good so imma give it a try. xtina1

Oh yes, please do Gabe, I think it would be right up your street, did you watch the clip by any chance? It's just been announced that the show has been cancelled, so I'm trying to savour the episodes and not rush through them, but they are just so good, apparently the second season is in a league of its own, so at the very least it went out on a high. Laura Dern is exceptional, and I love how much care there is in the writing for every single character, no matter how small the role. Projectfreetv has just uploaded the first season, although I've had no problem finding torrents for them.

OMG another Enlightened stan!  cry1

That makes 2 of us.  ny13.gif' alt='ny11'>

I'm sad the show could never really find its audience. It was kind of swept under the rug by HBO in its second season. 

I'm two episodes in on its second (last) season and I too am trying not to watch them all at once and savor the remaining episodes. 

I'm pissed they only gave it 8 episodes tho. um2

Dern is such a good actress. I need to see her in something else just as quirky and daring. 

HBO and her have a good relationship tho so I'm sure she has other things in the pipeline with them.