DivineChristina

TV shows you're watching right now!

I need some new TV shows tbh. I have am finishing Skins this year (obvs) and starting Misfits. 

I need some good shows, but all the good ones are played at shit hours here so I miss them etc.

What are some good ones? I like anything with good characters. 

AWKWARD. for sure. youll like it as a Skins fan

Just finished season 3 of Breaking Bad. 

SO. GOOD.

I'm on the third episode of season two rn, why the hell it took me so long to get round to this I don't know but it's giving me life at the moment. Some scenes are so masterfully tense it borders on Hitchcockian (the episode with the drug lord's mute uncle ringing the bell, my Lord that was unbearable).

Season three is supposed to be the show at its most transcendent, I can't wait to see how it all unfolds cry0

I will start with that and then make sure I try to revive it :P I feel that way now with Skins tbh. Thanks :D

Yay, I hope you enjoy it as much as me and Harry did  :cheer:

Make sure to post how you get on with it :D

officially all my favorite shows except from Awkward. and Game of Thrones are on their summer break.. so i started watching Community. it's fun but i really wish some sort of sparks would ignite because i'm 15 episodes into the first season and idk, the characters are all awesome but i feel they could be doing so much more.

Joel McHale could sooooooooooooo get it. also my jaw dropped when i found out Troy was Childish Gambino actually. :roll:

Jesus Holy Christ, the end of Crawl Space is the most horrifying 10 minutes I am ever likely to experience for a long time. Truly, truly horrifying. My nails were digging into my palms. The best last act of an episode for me since the season three finale of Lost, and all the more sweet because I had no idea things where going to escalate that much. Holy Christ. And the direction was fucking fantastic, that closing shot!

officially all my favorite shows except from Awkward. and Game of Thrones are on their summer break.. so i started watching Community. it's fun but i really wish some sort of sparks would ignite because i'm 15 episodes into the first season and idk, the characters are all awesome but i feel they could be doing so much more.

Joel McHale could sooooooooooooo get it. also my jaw dropped when i found out Troy was Childish Gambino actually. :roll:

Oh yes, I agree, I can objectively see what a great show it is, but it hasn't grabbed me fully yet, and I took a break half-way through Season One like a year ago and keep meaning to get back to it, but never do laughcry the same goes for Dexter. Also, I like Joel McHale, but Troy, oh Troy is like my perfect man. My God.

Have you watched Parks and Recreation by any chance gabe?

Oh yes, I agree, I can objectively see what a great show it is, but it hasn't grabbed me fully yet, and I took a break half-way through Season One like a year ago and keep meaning to get back to it, but never do laughcry the same goes for Dexter. Also, I like Joel McHale, but Troy, oh Troy is like my perfect man. My God.

Have you watched Parks and Recreation by any chance gabe?

it gets better eventually! i'm on season 2 episode 4 now. ;)

Parks and Recreation was up against Community in my list but i went with Community instead. laughcry

it gets better eventually! i'm on season 2 episode 4 now. ;)

Parks and Recreation was up against Community in my list but i went with Community instead. laughcry

Well, I do need to fill the void once I finish burning through Breaking Bad, I'm getting withdrawal symptoms already at the prospect; and you should definitely give Parks and Rec a try when you next get the chance, the characters and their relationships are incredibly heartwarming, as well as being ridiculously funny. It's much less cold than Community for me. Leslie Knope and Ron Swanson are two of the best TV characters of all time.