Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Bad Influence

Edge of Glory Impressions?

Vote!  

1. 1. What did you think of this look?

• SLAY!!!
    • Yay
    • Nay

i suffered thru 45 minutes of that blonde bitch screaming like a retard and the BORING dancing for this?! GodGa better make it up when she releases a new video.. Hopefully its for Marry the Night and it is EPIC!

Staring at your sig is more engaging than watching the actual video +tehe3+

Ok so this video threw me for a loop.. When I first started watching it I was like this is very Michael Jackson-esque with her walking away and only turning around for key part of the song. At the same time singing in the rain came up when they kept showing that one light pole... But the main thing that kept coming in my head was Chris Brown 3X video. He did a similar thing at the Universal Lot.

I LIKE it simply because it is Gaga, and I really like the BTW album. But the video itself was not the greatest thing she has done. Reminded me (quality) wise like Just Dance. Just poorly done. But I like the song, so I guess it counter balances itself. Also I did not think that she was gonna take EOG in that direction, but I like it.

I'm done with her for a while.

She promised this would be a fucking revolutionary era and all she's serving up is disappointment after disappointment. BTW video, basic performances, the dropping of Judas (by far her best single), and then this trash she calls her video that she can't wait for us to see.

Yeah, well I've seen it and I wish I hadn't. So angry

Are you being SERIOUS right now?!

Okay, gorrl, you know I love you, but wake the fuck up!

Gaga has done so, so much for us this era, we got 2 amazing, hype-building remixes of album tracks which premiered on Mugler fashion shows, we got an incredible first single, followed by a great performance of it and a great video, an amazing second single, and incredible video for it, more performances of BTW and of Judas too, then worldwide promo, as well as 2 amazing countdown singles, and the release of an incredible, dare I say it, perfect album, which didn't just bring musical perfection but also incredible visuals. Yes, so what, she disappointed with an average video, but it's only average compared to her others, compare it to other artists and it's a pretty good video.

All of this, and you're "done with her for a while". I'm sorry, but you sound so greedy and unpleasable.

The worst video I've ever seen. I don't even know what else to say, there's not much to discuss. It's her dancing around a street for five minutes. Christ.

lol stfu u idiot. there are so many worse videos out there. go seek therapy.

Sooo confused. This era for Gaga is kinda sucking. Born this Way had an awesome message, but I didn't like the song all that well and the video was just ok. I love Judas but I thought the video was "meh".

Edge of glory is EPIC! And we get 4 minutes of her on one set walking around lip syncing to the song. WTF? I wouldn't have minded a simple video, Just Dance was a simple party video but she put a distinct twist on it. Hell Eh Eh was a more inspired video than this... at least that was cute and fun. I loved Gaga's fame and monster era but BTW era is making me have some doubts in one of my fave girls :(

lol stfu u idiot. there are so many worse videos out there. go seek therapy.

+rolleyes+

That would be called a figure of speech, idiot. I'm sorry I'm less than thrilled about a cheap boring video where she dances around in one or two outfits in one setting. ('less than thrilled" is also a figure of speech in case you got confused, I'm actually extremely disappointed and nowhere near the word thrilled)

She shouldn't of released this. She should of fixed whatever problems she had. I'm sure she had the budget to hire a new crew worst cast.

If this is what she wanted, I don't know why. Maybe she expected some terrific editing and hoped the simplicity would be a good thing but it's far from it. It takes away from the song, in my opinion. Some sort of story would of added such an incredible mystery around its artistry, at least for me.

Not to mention she needs all the hype she can get right now, with Judas flopping and she's supposed to be slaying the world with a time-stopping album promotion period. If she's still on board with her original long-term artistic direction, she better get her act together.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.