Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Edge of Glory Impressions?

Vote!  

1. 1. What did you think of this look?

• SLAY!!!
    • Yay
    • Nay

For one of her best singles ever, this sure is a basic fucking video. :-/

I expected a lot more.

needs better directing ..sorry GodGa i loveee you but c'mon...not your best vid.. too simple. i could have shot that for her..

Disappointing. As a Gaga video, it's not good. As a music video, it's good.

I liked it. It was simple and an ode to her New York days. Now people can stop bitching about her always doing metaphors.

I'm done with her for a while.

She promised this would be a fucking revolutionary era and all she's serving up is disappointment after disappointment. BTW video, basic performances, the dropping of Judas (by far her best single), and then this trash she calls her video that she can't wait for us to see.

Yeah, well I've seen it and I wish I hadn't. So angry

Boring. It was so repetitive..just her dancing around the streets for 5 minute 20 sec. What was the theme..what was she going for? Quite a mess..too bad cuz it's a good song.

I HATE IT....I WAIT FOR THE VIDEO 45 MINUTES WITH A STUPID SHOW AND AN ANNOYING WOMAN....seriously....WTF IS THIS SHIT! WHERE ARE THE MERMAIDS WHERE IS THE OPERATION WHERE IS THE VIDEO I JUST CAN ONLY SEE GAGA SINGING AND JUMPIN AROUND THE "HEY ARNOLD" STREET ._.

This is the kind of video I expect from a basic pop bitch like Katy, not Gaga. I don't like it.

The song is stunning - like the video. The video is perfect. It's simple and flawless. Does the song so much justice.

Guest Black & Gold

borefest+yawn+

Yes, the video is disappointing, but for people to say they have given up on her because of one video...how immature and juvenile.

WORST VIDEO I HAVE EVER FUCKING SEEN. OMG I CAN'T EVEN

FUCK EOG AND AND FUCK THIS BYE

WORST VIDEO I HAVE EVER FUCKING SEEN. OMG I CAN'T EVEN

FUCK EOG AND AND FUCK THIS BYE

Over dramatic much? It's not the WORST video ever. It's probably the worst GAGA video ever, but not the worst video in the entire world.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.