imahunter

Top 5 Most Successful Pop Female Careers of All TIme?

um2 Mariah and Whitney both sold OVER 100 MILLION ALBUMS each outside the USA um2 how on earth can Kylie with a career total of 20m INCLUDING USA compete with that? She was never even an albums artist really. Hell even Rihanna has more ww no1s than her.

Janet had like 10+ worldwide top ten hits but no worldwide no1s. She slayed the USA though.

Kylie's WW sales are 75.000.000 WITHOUT US

she's the best selling female in autralia ever and 2nd best selling artist in uk (only behind madonna)

nice try

Kylie's WW sales are 75.000.000 WITHOUT US

she's the best selling female in autralia ever and 2nd best selling artist in uk (only behind madonna)

nice try

youre completely delusional. We are talking about ALBUMS here. Remember those? the 10+ track projects that Kylie only sold 20 million of in 30 years? Go hang out on Wikipedia for awhile if you dare. ny1

in fact I think I was being generous with 20m

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kylie_Minogue_albums_discography

fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

lbr she is a NOBODY.

and dead2 @ you saying 'Without US' which wouldnt matter since her total US sales are like 2m dead2

youre completely delusional. We are talking about ALBUMS here. Remember those? the 10+ track projects that Kylie only sold 20 million of in 30 years? Go hang out on Wikipedia for awhile if you dare. ny1

in fact I think I was being generous with 20m

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kylie_Minogue_albums_discography

fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

lbr she is a NOBODY.

and dead2 @ you saying 'Without US' which wouldnt matter since her total US sales are like 2m dead2

all i see her is that she had a #1 album in 4 decades and the biggest hit of the last decade, bye

and fever aka the best selling album ever in autralia and one of the best selling albums in uk of the last decade with sale sof over 2.000.000 there

all i see her is that she had a #1 album in 4 decades and the biggest hit of the last decade, bye

and fever aka the best selling album ever in autralia and one of the best selling albums in uk of the last decade with sale sof over 2.000.000 there

ny13.gif' alt='ny11'> I have seen some DELUSIONS on this forum but fall3.gif' alt='fall2'> fall5ny2<a href=http://fotpforums.com/uploads/emoticons/default_ny2.gif' alt='ny4'> um3xtina8 OMFG fall3.gif' alt='fall2'> youre so beyond delusional I cannot even do this conversation. bye indeed. um3

how can that be when it was 'only' certified 7x Platinum? 2 albums have been certified 24x Platinum in Australia.

I would like to see you cite wikipedia as source in a college assignment and get a grade for it ny1

Already passed my college qualifications with the highest grade. Bitch bye ny12

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.