LÉON

What Was The Last Film You Watched?

On 3/22/2017 at 1:10 PM, ParentalAdvisory said:

oh right dead4  i already forgot that and i saw Apoc. 2 times eve1

On 3/22/2017 at 1:11 PM, Vertigo-go said:

Me too, and I stan it! mess1

That opening scene destroyed my wig entirely scream1

I had no idea there was X-Men in 2016. jj3  Maybe because I didn't pay attention to the series (I watched first 2 movies).

Apocalypse trailer looks interesting. I like the Egyptian vibe. Those ancient creatures from Egypt are always spooky and look like Antichrist. 

1 hour ago, Nocturn said:

I had no idea there was X-Men in 2016. jj3  Maybe because I didn't pay attention to the series (I watched first 2 movies).

Apocalypse trailer looks interesting. I like the Egyptian vibe. Those ancient creatures from Egypt are always spooky and look like Antichrist. 

It just has an opening scene set in Ancient Egypt, which isn't really historically accurate or anything, and it also has the last battle set in Cairo. Storm is also a Cairo resident in this version. I'm a huge stan of the original films, even The Last Stand. I will really miss the original, "older" cast, but so far, those young versions of characters were spot on!

11 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

It just has an opening scene set in Ancient Egypt, which isn't really historically accurate or anything, and it also has the last battle set in Cairo. Storm is also a Cairo resident in this version. I'm a huge stan of the original films, even The Last Stand. I will really miss the original, "older" cast, but so far, those young versions of characters were spot on!

I watched it. 

The change of actors/actresses. jj3 I needed to check Wiki to see who are some of the characters. 

That random Wolverine part. fall4 

Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique... orly1 

4 hours ago, Nocturn said:

I watched it. 

The change of actors/actresses. jj3 I needed to check Wiki to see who are some of the characters. 

That random Wolverine part. fall4 

Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique... orly1 

J Law was much worse when she was a fat Mystique in the first X-Men movie she was in rip2

I stan Rebecca Romijn so hard, I can't deal with the J Law recast generally though trash1

X Men Days of Future Past Rogue cut (with really useless Anna Paquin scenes moo1 )

@ParentalAdvisory OK shit, this movie is where Fass looks the BEST oprah13 He's also great-looking in Shame and in Prometheus, but that stadium/White House scene, he's a GOD oprah13

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1z414nerrg4g

He looks pretty ragged in Apocalypse though, what happened? He's what, about 42 now? He looks 60 in Apocalypse giveup2

1 hour ago, Vertigo-go said:

X Men Days of Future Past Rogue cut (with really useless Anna Paquin scenes moo1 )

@ParentalAdvisory OK shit, this movie is where Fass looks the BEST oprah13 He's also great-looking in Shame and in Prometheus, but that stadium/White House scene, he's a GOD oprah13

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1z414nerrg4g

He looks pretty ragged in Apocalypse though, what happened? He's what, about 42 now? He looks 60 in Apocalypse giveup2

yas2 He Looks Great in DOTFP,

i was also Not here for his Look in Apocalypse eve1. I still would tho