LÉON

What Was The Last Film You Watched?

1 minute ago, Juinae said:

MV5BMzc5ODExODE0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDkz

...I genuinely cannot fathom what possessed Jennifer to do this movie. Her talents were wasted on this messy allegory.

I read the plot the other night on Wikipedia and was like... um? I wasn’t raised Christian so all the references flew over my head until I read about them later on the page. Kinda wanna watch it for the kiis.

3 minutes ago, Hylia said:

I read the plot the other night on Wikipedia and was like... um? I wasn’t raised Christian so all the references flew over my head until I read about them later on the page. Kinda wanna watch it for the kiis.

I'm Catholic so I got them (plus I've read The Yellow Wallpaper) but it's horrible. Please spare yourself from watching it. It'll give you nothing but a headache. Her acting is phenomenal but the plot progression is just so bad and in a way that I could never imagine watching it for sport.

open-uri20150422-12561-z87kej_c0dfd167.jpeg2a24dbeefe5b42eb81c3632c3d82c188f3869298.bTsxMjY0MDAwNztqOzE3NjUxOzEyMDA7NjAwOzg4OQMV5BNDk3NTEwNjc0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzYxNTMwMzI@._V1_.jpg

Hercules: I watched it Saturday night because we learned about Heracles in my Greco-Roman myth and religion course. I felt the need to rewatch this masterpiece. If they ever redo it, Ariana needs to sing the soundtrack. Her "Zero to Hero" cover for We Love Disney is AMAZING.

Red Sparrow: I went to see it in the theatre on Sunday and it's so GOOD! It's everything that Atomic Blonde wanted to be. JLaw was redeemed her mother! choice.

Call Me By Your Name: I watched it last night after the Oscars and ended up in tears. I need to download the soundtrack now.

On 3/2/2018 at 9:40 PM, Juinae said:

MV5BMzc5ODExODE0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDkz

...I genuinely cannot fathom what possessed Jennifer to do this movie. Her talents were wasted on this messy allegory.

I thought her acting was phenomenal and I was so looking forward to watching it but afterwards I was wtf did I just watch lol

the-last-jedi-theatrical-poster-film-page_bca06283.jpeg?region=0,0,480,711

Now that I have finally seen it, I don't get why everyone hated it. It's my favourite of all the Star Wars movies. (I don't like the prequels and the original trilogy does nothing for me).

The red throne room scene is one of my favourite Star Wars scenes of all time and the landscape of the final battle was stunning. What can I say, I like eye candy in my action movies. oprah14 Also meme Adam Driver is hot.