LÉON

What Was The Last Film You Watched?

15 hours ago, PoisonCandy said:

Annihilation_(film).png

Weird, creepy, intense and beautiful. I wish this had a WW theatrical release. It's such a gorgeous looking movie and some of the scenes are seriously twisted. Would've been awesome to see this on the big screen. 

I want to see this one. 

There could be two sequels. 

@Taylor

I'm curious, do you like any movies at all? dead2 Don't mean it in a negative way or anything, not like everybody has the same interests, but as someone who's seen thousands of movies I'm just genuinely curious if there's any you really love jj2 I think I've seen you say you liked a couple of TV shows like House of Cards or Shameless, but never any films.

52 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

@Taylor

I'm curious, do you like any movies at all? dead2 Don't mean it in a negative way or anything, not like everybody has the same interests, but as someone who's seen thousands of movies I'm just genuinely curious if there's any you really love jj2 I think I've seen you say you liked a couple of TV shows like House of Cards or Shameless, but never any films.

Hmm. I’m not a big movie person so I don’t have any specific favorites, honestly. I’ve watched a few cheesy gay Netflix movies recently but that’s about it rip2 

I also watch tour movies occasionally (Journey To Fearless, Les Folies Tour, etc.) but yeah, I should expand my horizons and check more movies out, I’ve been meaning to do that actually! jj2 

42 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Hmm. I’m not a big movie person so I don’t have any specific favorites, honestly. I’ve watched a few cheesy gay Netflix movies recently but that’s about it rip2 

I also watch tour movies occasionally (Journey To Fearless, Les Folies Tour, etc.) but yeah, I should expand my horizons and check more movies out, I’ve been meaning to do that actually! jj2 

Oh, that's cool! I would love to recommend some films, but I have pretty much no familiarity with your taste in this area, lol dead2 I guess you like political dramas and comedies to some extent? 

14 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Oh, that's cool! I would love to recommend some films, but I have pretty much no familiarity with your taste in this area, lol dead2 I guess you like political dramas and comedies to some extent? 

I generally like comedic movies / TV series, sometimes a mix of comedy/drama like Shameless or whatever. I think HoC is the only political series I’ve watched jj2 

16 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Do you have any horror recommendations? :D

41 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I generally like comedic movies / TV series, sometimes a mix of comedy/drama like Shameless or whatever. I think HoC is the only political series I’ve watched jj2 

OK, let's go...

About Schmidt

The Big Chill

Charlie Wilson's War

Crazy, Stupid, Love

Groundhog Day

I Love You Phillip Morris

The Kids Are All Right

My Cousin Vinny

Primary Colors

Thank You For Smoking

Wristcutters: A Love Story

These all pretty much fall under comedy-drama, with a couple also involving politics or LGBT themes.