LÉON

What Was The Last Film You Watched?

On 3/21/2020 at 2:42 AM, California boy said:

Oh yes! The movie is slightly dated but the tension is good enough antm1

To watch at night in the dark lol1

Good. I need that kind of a film. lj1 

I love Jamie Lee Curtis and that film is on my watch list for quite some time. 

2 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

And, so far, they fit the films. Got through the first six... will watch the final three tomorrow, and knowing what I know, I'm prepared to be in for something different.

did you go in the order of 4-5-6 1-2-3 too? how would you rank them or just which are your faves?

the new trilogy is very interesting (Force Awakens/Last Jedi are definitely top 5 of the saga) and i absolutely love the characters in it. the last one does kinda drop the ball, but if you just go in with a 'it is what it is' attitude, it's more fun to watch and less of a headache dd

8 hours ago, Daenerys said:

did you go in the order of 4-5-6 1-2-3 too? how would you rank them or just which are your faves?

Yes. I went in release order, not episode order. I have to wait, the first two episodes, filming-wise, just were subpar in my eyes. The late '90s and early '00s were not kind to the franchise.

Episode VI and Episode III are the ones I liked the best from the retrospective trilogies. I've begun The Force Awakens this morning, so we'll see how it goes!

8 hours ago, Daenerys said:

the new trilogy is very interesting (Force Awakens/Last Jedi are definitely top 5 of the saga) and i absolutely love the characters in it. the last one does kinda drop the ball, but if you just go in with a 'it is what it is' attitude, it's more fun to watch and less of a headache dd

From what I've heard, the last one is a complete..... yeah, we won't go there. Plus, upon my own research, the mere fact the films transition from George Lucas to JJ Abrams shows me why the films changed, and having watched about 20-30 minutes thus far, the film looks completely different, and I'm not sure I like it.