LÉON

What Was The Last Film You Watched?

Guardians of the Galaxy

I fall asleep in the middle so you can guess how much i liked it ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'> it wa like a mix of every other marvel movie + with attempt to make it more comedy which for me wThore is better at,

it reminded me more old episodes of Sailor Moon where all was about protecting magic crystal, with power of friendship ayumi1 and end where they hold their hands and use a power of crystal to win - pure Sailor Moon experience ayumi1

it was cute movie but nothing special

Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_43660.jpg

Guardians of the Galaxy

I fall asleep in the middle so you can guess how much i liked it ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'> it wa like a mix of every other marvel movie + with attempt to make it more comedy which for me wThore is better at,

it reminded me more old episodes of Sailor Moon where all was about protecting magic crystal, with power of friendship ayumi1 and end where they hold their hands and use a power of crystal to win - pure Sailor Moon experience ayumi1

it was cute movie but nothing special

Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_43660.jpg

I loved the film to bits but the power of friendship killed it fall4 like they were holding hands and shit inside in a blue sphere and lets not forget they were surrounded by people before the holding of hands took place fall4  

again the whole movie surrounds on a plot device that is common in Marvel movies. dead2

Fuck off and watch fall5 If you've seen Korean oddballs like Thirst or Oldboy, you'll UNDERSTAND what I mean. If you haven't, still watch it for insane Tilda Swinton and Chris Evans.

I just noticed you forgot to mention Octavia motherfucking Spencer tina1